New H's Assets.

• @haitch PM me and we can work out something from my asset to help you bud.

• Banned

@socal issue a new asset excluding that hacker can save alot.!!

• admin

@Hyzi0 said in New H's Assets.:

@haitch Any idea how could this happen? Good thing you released escrowed accounts.
    It's huge hit and I'm getting tired with shit that's going on in Burst and I can't imagine how you must feel.
    Could Asset Issuers from affected assets reissue them so they dont get another thousands of dollars?

They only hit the one account. I'm relieved I divested the escrow accounts as if they'd hit those this would kill me. All my other accounts seem okay though, so it was a one wallet hit - I just don't know how I screwed up.

The asset issuers can't control the assets that have been stolen, they're just out there in the market.

I've reinvested all the funds I had available and bought up around 12,000 shares in the new asset - those funds have already gone back to buy more assets - my asset is already being rebuilt:

Bursity: 10,000
    CCMiner100: 2,000
    NewMiner: 2,000
    SoCalsFarm: 2,000
    Tokens: 54

Keep transferring your existing hsassets shares over to the new address for the exchange: BURST-K6EW-XD34-56JS-8CW9S

• Thank you for the quick response. I am happy I held on to them.
    Before I send my assets, I would like to put my mind at rest on one outstanding question. PLEASE do NOT take this the wrong way, but... can any other member here confirm that the user logged into Haitch's forum account right now is actually Haitch? I mean, if the hacker does have access to everything, they could make a lot more by using his forum account to trick us into sending our assets and or coins to him. I am not trying to say your the hacker @haitch , but I think that right now is the perfect time to be paranoid...can someone who has a non-internet channel of communication with Haitch please confirm? Thank you again.

• @haitch said in New H's Assets.:

@Hyzi0 said in New H's Assets.:

@haitch Any idea how could this happen? Good thing you released escrowed accounts.
    It's huge hit and I'm getting tired with shit that's going on in Burst and I can't imagine how you must feel.
    Could Asset Issuers from affected assets reissue them so they dont get another thousands of dollars?

They only hit the one account. I'm relieved I divested the escrow accounts as if they'd hit those this would kill me. All my other accounts seem okay though, so it was a one wallet hit - I just don't know how I screwed up.

The asset issuers can't control the assets that have been stolen, they're just out there in the market.

I've reinvested all the funds I had available and bought up around 12,000 shares in the new asset - those funds have already gone back to buy more assets - my asset is already being rebuilt:

Bursity: 10,000
    CCMiner100: 2,000
    NewMiner: 2,000
    SoCalsFarm: 2,000
    Tokens: 54

Keep transferring your existing hsassets shares over to the new address for the exchange: BURST-K6EW-XD34-56JS-8CW9S

I was able to save most of your assets, took a snapshot of current holders, obviously any he sold were lost but I will be reissuing all holders at the timestamp with new shares of my asset and whatever he held will go back to you Haitch.

• @newsense2004 great way to handle it... Hope more issuers involved will do the same?! ;D

• @gpedro said in New H's Assets.:

@newsense2004 great way to handle it... Hope more issuers involved will do the same?! ;D

Thanks, hope more do as well.

• admin

@DFWplay One of the smaller Pennywise's (50TB) was, this will add the big ones until the asset is fully reestablished.

• @haitch question given the recent events and things going on what made you choose Bursity as one of the assets you should invest into ? im under the impression it only has 1 more div payout to make , tommarro infact and that it. it moves off the burst platform

• i would love to transfer these assets but i cannot find a wallet that will sync and allow for the transactions.. ..... even the BN wallet will not sync for me .. blah

• admin

@Gibsalot I'm figuring payout + buyback would exceed purchase price. Same with tokens, bought them at half what Nameless is buying back at.

• @haitch What if he doesn't follow through with his buyback? YOur setting up for failure again. IMO

• @haitch ok so a short term gamble . fair enough, not the move i would of made , but its your asset.

• @Estie-Trixie said in New H's Assets.:

PLEASE do NOT take this the wrong way, but... can any other member here confirm that the user logged into Haitch's forum account right now is actually Haitch? I mean, if the hacker does have access to everything, they could make a lot more by using his forum account to trick us into sending our assets and or coins to him. I am not trying to say your the hacker @haitch , but I think that right now is the perfect time to be paranoid...can someone who has a non-internet channel of communication with Haitch please confirm?

This is a good point, and seems to have gone unnoticed... Has anyone here been on skype or the phone with Haitch since this all came to light?

• @whateverUsayman nah I recognise his dulcet tones, no-one could imitate that :-)

Rich

• @whateverUsayman Well I can do a video call with haitch through facebook or whattsapp to prove it's really him if needed... I haven't done a video call with him before but I have his ID and facebook so I can say its him or not...

• admin

@Dillion said in New H's Assets.:

@haitch What if he doesn't follow through with his buyback? YOur setting up for failure again. IMO

If he doesn't follow through on his buyback, he has no future in crypto - the community will make him a pariah.

• admin

@whateverUsayman It's me, but if someone that has seen me in person wants to jump on Skype - I can confirm I really am me.

• @gpedro That would be great, thank you.

• @gpedro said in New H's Assets.:

@whateverUsayman Well I can do a video call with haitch through facebook or whattsapp to prove it's really him if needed... I haven't done a video call with him before but I have his ID and facebook so I can say its him or not...

@haitch said in New H's Assets.:

@whateverUsayman It's me, but if someone that has seen me in person wants to jump on Skype - I can confirm I really am me.

Sounds like the perfect solution. It would only take a couple minutes, and I think that the "better safe than sorry" method would be the best to follow for now. I trust you, Haitch, but would feel much better about all this if you guys could touch base real quick...just to make sure that you are indeed the you that you claim to be ;)