IBMining ReIssued

• Due to H being hacked and having his assets taken I am doing my part to protect the asset buys and sells, I have taken a snapshot showing all asset owners as of this time, I will be hand sending every owner the exact number of shares they had previously. Anyone that had buys up, I sold into you and I will be refunding your coins directly. This is to invalidate all shares from the hacked account.

The old asset: IBMining is now worthless, nothing, don't buy from my .1 wall. I will not honor any exchanges past this point.

The new asset is called "IBGrinding"

-IceBurst

• THis is total BS. I just bought like 50k shares half from H and the other half from ASSET ISSUER. WtF is their asset issued shares up for sale if the asset is closed????????????????? totally misleading.

I need full refund 50 coins BURST-L47J-TKLH-7D4N-HC7UF

• @Dillion Closed assets cannot be removed from the blockchain.

• @kmaxkmax right but asset issuer sell orders can be canceled which did not happen in this case which led me to believe the asset was still open.

• I should at least get my coin back from the ASSET ISSUER sell order that i filled.

• @Dillion said in IBMining ReIssued:

I should at least get my coin back from the ASSET ISSUER sell order that i filled.

@IceBurst will likely send you your 50 coins backs

• people other than me are buying ASSET ISSUER shares on the exchange right now of IBMining. Needs to be taken down ASAP. and all refunded.