Very new user with a question...

• Good morning.
    I am very new to mining in any way shape or form, and trying to learn my way around...

Quick question if i can, after spending 4 days trying to get a coin from the faucets i finally got one. My HDD's were still plotting so i didn't do anything with the coin and waited. HDD final finished and went to register with a pool and the coin had gone, it was removed/deducted 8 minuets after receiving - is this normal?
    Now when i try and get another coin to join a pool it says only for new users or all dried up.. very frustrating.

Thanks in advanced for answers..
    Chris

• @ChrisRiesen Hey, welcome to Burst :)
    So you got a coin from a faucet and it was taken back somehow? this is not possible! Post a screenshot.
    Most faucets are dried out, so post your Burst address here and many will support to overcome this problem.
    Remember to join a pool which you can benefit according to your mining capacity.

• Thanks for the reply @rnahlawi
    ![0_1499687961570_19-05-17 File Store002.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    Screenshot above.
    My Burst address is BURST-5G9P-5FVX-R78T-HVZ6N
    When you say benefit according to my mining capacity (currently 8TB)?
    thanks, Chris

• @ChrisRiesen You've got one Burst in your account. Perhaps your blockchain hasn't synced yet?

• @ChrisRiesen said in Very new user with a question...:

Thanks for the reply @rnahlawi
    ![0_1499687961570_19-05-17 File Store002.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    Screenshot above.
    My Burst address is BURST-5G9P-5FVX-R78T-HVZ6N
    When you say benefit according to my mining capacity (currently 8TB)?
    thanks, Chris

You still have that 1 Burst with you.
    You're current reward assignment with pool.burstcoin.eu, go ahead and start mining.

• Thanks again for the replies... I must be doing something wrong. I'll try again and read up a bit more.
    Thanks again...

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.