Renegades (tross pool)

• admin

@tross Like the look - great work!

• I cant take credit for the html CRK from discord rewrote some code and made the html. I will say I had something like this in mind but he beat me to it. I am changing some code and html to adapt to my pool then hope things look good!

• lol it took them a while but they stopped ddosing an idle server. I work hard today to get this to work cause it looks to scares them.

• 0_1504124670544_update1.PNG

Still have a lot of work but pool getting there! Soon will have a mining info popup with miner info!

• 0_1504477395026_ad.PNG

Couple new changes!

I been working with CRK testing his addition to the Uray pool code. Pool runs great looks new and loads
    fast. Burst Bash will be done a little different and the more I think about it the more interesting it gets.
    In the morning I make a pool definition cause there is a change to historic shares. Shares are displayed
    as a % as well as total. Calc Rnd are the round of historic shares you have saved (max 360). If you leave the
    pool they will be deleted in 500 turns. So long time miners have an advantage!

• Burst bash was a concept I started when I created my pool. It was used to attract new miners and reward the current miners. The Original Bash was a one time a month 30000 Burst give away. I would send burst to the pool 3k every 3 hours. Over time it dropped to 20000 to keep in pace with the block reward. Today well have a new pool new code and new Burst Bash. Like everything else in life its more automated.
    New Burst Bash!

When the Balance (upper Red Box) reaches 22000 then it will begin paying out till it reaches pending payment + about 3k which should give us a Bash of 10000! How this work is simple, 10% of the real Balance will be added to the block win when we win! When it is done the process will start over again and save till it reaches 10k. Win Blocks = More Bashes!

I will let this run and tweak if need necessary!

• 19:59:41 Starting to pay the rewards for block 405940 ! Total reward: 2879.00, Total balance: 13713.47. Pending payments: 9506.73

Wow that almost looks like a block payout from a year ago! So this is what a mini Bash looks like. Next block won will also have more than just 1498 and some tax should your pool pay that out! So next block win will also be high but just a little less!

More Blocks = More Bashes!

What are you waiting for?

Recipient: BURST-TK7P-PVWE-K2AC-45LZD
    URL: http://burstrenegade.zone port:8080

http://burstrenegade.zone/

• Sorry for short outage! My vps crashed and wont start. I took one of my reserve server and use a pool copy but without old json.

I have to wait 8 hours before I can call hmm cheap vps but no 24hr support lol

• 13:39:30 Starting to pay the rewards for block 412277 ! Total reward: 2781.00, Total balance: 13454.24. Pending payments: 9553.08

Just like old times! Renegade pool is the place to be to get rewards like they used to be!

http://burstrenegade.zone/

• 14:15:43 Starting to pay the rewards for block 412287 ! Total reward: 2673.00, Total balance: 12350.97. Pending payments: 9823.40

Let the good times roll!

• 7S3-ZE55-KEYX-68WS3,
    QVJE-2ZPS-LKSC-BSEQP,
    QS84-5N5U-ZKAP-FLVZ3,
    F7LM-N3BR-2943-HFYHR,
    4ZN7-422S-ZUH2-CA69L,
    VTMD-QZAW-2QWT-7DCDT,
    KNNW-2CS8-UBGY-B4YP2,
    ZR4K-Q7QL-JGAR-68VGE

contact tross

[email protected]

• Tross has enough port flooding , Ddos or what ever! Stating Friday 10am Berlin Renegade pool will start closing!

You are encourage to read your emails and get your miner to another pool! The pool will stay open till all have left but
    I repeat but it wont be supported!

I started a pool in early Aug 2016 . All I needed was a server. Only fear "windows update" lol well we have come a long ways now you need cloudflare (which dont help much) reverse proxy (helps a little better) and knowledge you were not born with. My miners earned a lot of Burst on my Pool some will even be sad to go. But enough is enough besides other coin are on the way and I kinda like running master nodes guess I am getting lazy .

I will drop the minimum payout slowly to 10 burst . I want to get as much out as possible without doing manual payouts.

So thank you attacker , greedy pool owners or who ever benefits from port flooding , low level ddos pool manipulations its you thats driving the coin down!

THANK YOU TROSS POOL MINERS IT HAS BEEN FUN!

• @tross ,

I run a crk version of lexcode for a personal pool and the pool software periodically "rate limits" the incoming DL submissions. Why wouldn't this feature mitigate or solve the problem of too many submissions. You seem like a good guy, hate to see you give up.

• I sent you a message! Sure its beatable but takes too much time. Nothing like taking action at 3am. Its just nice the wallets dont fork that was a nightmare! I wish everyone luck!

• All my miners will be getting an email Thursday on mining pool suggestions and further projects I am apart of!

• @tross said in Renegades (tross pool):

All my miners will be getting an email Thursday on mining pool suggestions and further projects I am apart of!

hope you stick around here tho....

I get your frustration tho, i have it every day on freecoinz2day website..... giving away free coins and ppl will do so much shady $hit for 150 frickin sats

• The manipulation they are doing is beatable it just old tross is tired. I have all the resources and have learned a whole lot!
    Many thanks go to Lexicon CRK and Mr.x cause without them I would still be in the dark. But dont let me forget Blago he helped me start it all! I still feel positive about burst but dont think it will ever reach its potential due to one thing or another. This community has some really good people and wishthe best for all. I might drop in and look around and maybe post here and there every once in awhile . The future is unknown but I do know of 3 coins on the way that are similar or slightly similar to burst. This is when life gets interesting!

• @tross I understand you 2well,,Wish you all the Luck with all your new things!! :) :) You where one of the best things here !!

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.