Thinking of starting another staking asset....

• Along with burstcoin, I am also into several staking coins, and several of which are not currently offered in the current burstaker asset. Would there be an interest in investing in another staking asset ? It would be my first asset, but since I love burstcoin as well as these other coins, I think it would be a lot of fun, and could also allow the profits to be shared with others.

Any interest in this ?

• I am potentially interested, but I'll provide the same response I gave the other gentlemen who was considering starting an asset.

To get people interested in an asset you need to provide as many details as possible, this helps the investor understand your model and allow them to make an informed decision if they should invest or not. If I was releasing this asset these are the items I would address.

Total Number of Assets Planned for the Pool
    Initial Cost per Asset
    Coins you will be staking in the asset
    Historical Rate of Return if you have it
    Is there a buy back plan
    What is the percentage keep by you for a management fee
    What percent is returned to the investor
    What is the frequency of payout

All of these items will help people make knowledgeable decisions.

HTH, -IceBurst

• @IceBurst said in Thinking of starting another staking asset....:

I am potentially interested, but I'll provide the same response I gave the other gentlemen who was considering starting an asset.

To get people interested in an asset you need to provide as many details as possible, this helps the investor understand your model and allow them to make an informed decision if they should invest or not. If I was releasing this asset these are the items I would address.

Total Number of Assets Planned for the Pool
    Initial Cost per Asset
    Coins you will be staking in the asset
    Historical Rate of Return if you have it
    Is there a buy back plan
    What is the percentage keep by you for a management fee
    What percent is returned to the investor
    What is the frequency of payout

All of these items will help people make knowledgeable decisions.

HTH, -IceBurst

Absolutely, I just posted this thread to see if there was interest, as i get closer to starting it, I will provide all information requested. I need to get a little more aquainted with the asset system here, however once I do I will provide a lot more information including all that you are requesting above. Im pretty new to burst, however ive got interest in a lot of coins, so this just seems like something that would be fun for me and could help us all make some coins.

I don't think I will have as much (coin) invested as the burststaker asset, however I do see where having another option with some other coins in a separate asset would be beneficial. That would obviously effect the price as well as how any shares are available. My initial thought is offering 20% dividend, however that will obviously depend on a lot of factors.

If there are others interested, please reply to this thread, with all of your questions, and I will start working up a game plan for how everything will be. I also want to make sure I follow any forum / burstcoin rules as I do not want to screw anything or anybody over in the process.

• Anybody else interested? Maybe there isn't enough interest in bothering ?

• i´m in!!

• @tomahawkeer im interested

• admin

@tomahawkeer I'm potentially interested, but having lost a couple of million Burst to a couple of scammers, I've got the same concerns as IceBurst.

• Absolutely interested!

• Sorry for the delay in responses the past few days. My in-laws just had their 2nd child and we have been pretty busy over the new bundle of joy.

Anyway, it sounds like there is interest, so I will start working up a good plan today as well as a set of coins to use (I already have 2-5 in mind) and ill get the details put together and answer questions here. FYI im new to making an asset so will the best that I can.

Also, I more than likely will not make this anywhere near the current asset as I don't have a huge amount to stake with, plus with all the scams out there, I wouldn't expect people to invest large amounts into it. I just want to keep it honest, fair and on the level. I want everybody to make money not lose it! Thanks guys!

• I'm interested, will be waiting on that plan!

• I am interested

• Great news guys thanks for the interest.

I am working up some info and plan, if you have questions please dont hesitate to place them here and ill get them worked up into the plan.

• Question for those interested:

What coins would you like to see staked in this asset both that are currently available in the other asset provided by the burst team, AND coins that are not current included in it.

Coins that I would like to consider adding are as follows:

BitBeans
    HyperStake
    Hyper
    Diamond Coin (DMD)

I am currently invested in BitBeans and while it is a very inexpensive coin atm, it has seem some upward action as of late, and it STAKES frequently. I currently have a few million

I had been previously invested in HyperStake, and while it is a slower staking coin, it has built in inflation control(s) so having a larger wallet and breaking down your stake stacks correctly will make for a great reward. I did recently sell all of my hyperstake coins due to a big price pump, of which I saw a 300% gain. It was a solid coin the 4 months I was invested in it however. The price dipped back down some however it has stayed up a little as of late.

I have never invested in Hyper or Diamond, however I do have current wallets for both, up to date on the blockchain just haven't pulled the trigger on the purchase(s) for me personally yet.

Which coins would some of you like to see in in the asset ?

Edit:

Also looking into HoboNickels, OKCash as possible coins.

• @tomahawkeer honestly, coming from me, I haven't put too much thought into other types of currency or mining other types of currency. If you plan on mining other types and distributing the profits in Burst to the asset holders then that would be great :). I would suggest that you tell everyone what the final decision is on what type of coins you would be mining in particular so they can make an estimate on the returns.

• Current Coin list for the asset will be as follows, and is subject to change prior to launching it:

Bitbeans (bitb)
    Hyperstake (hyp)
    Hyper (Hyper)
    Diamond (DMD)
    OKCash (OK)
    NetCoin(NET)

This will probably be the final list for launch however, I am still doing some more research.

FYI hoping to have a more detailed plan up in the next couple hours.

Thanks again for the interest and following the thread guys.

• I have created the asset however, I screwed up some of the wording and literally transposed a few numbers so its probably worthless (1k coins down the drain) Anyway, before I go and recreate it, here is my plan.

Total Number of Assets: 1,000,000 (One Million) assets seems to be a good round number to start with

Initial Cost per asset: 15 burst coins seems to equal (currently) about 6.6 bitcoin in total value, at current burstcoin prices. That might be a good place to start. This would allow for about 1.1 bitcoins per coin to be invested in staking.

Coins to be staked (starting out) are as follows:

Bitbeans (bitb): current value in btc: 0.00000008
    Hyperstake (hyp): current value in btc: 0.00000045
    Hyper (Hyper): current value in btc: 0.00002062
    Diamond (DMD): current value in btc: 0.00046800
    OKCash (OK): current value in btc: 0.00000566
    NetCoin(NET): current value in btc: 0.00000032

A dividend of 80% stake during the staking period would be paid out for EACH of the coin / wallets within the asset. I am currently considering either 1 week dividends or 1 month dividends. I think monthly would probably be best simply because it would be easier to maintain it. I would plan for the payment to be made the first MONDAY of the month. The remaining 20% of stakes, would be retained within the wallets, with the exception of a 5% maintenance fee. My thoughts on the fee, is I would probably use it in my personal wallet, to purchase some of the assets back.

I also plan to include some additional coin in the process, in particular bitbeans. I currently own a little over 3.4 million, however I do reserve the right to remove them if necessary for other investments that I make personally. Only the initial 3.4 million, nothing above that.

I am also going to include an additional .1 BTC, for initial purchases of the coins / wallets listed above. I do not expect to have any of them returned to me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I am more than willing to answer. I think trying to start this thing up prior to august would be great and could get a small div out at the beginning of the month.

• @tomahawkeer I'm interested! What's the asset ID?

• @LeG3NdArYPhiL I have to re-create it. I screwed up the wording on the asset, and transposed the dividend % and the holding %. I want that to be correct for obvious reasons, so I will just eat the 1k and recreate it correctly. I will also make a brand new thread announcing the new asset.

• I will make the "Official" announcement thread tomorrow. I am moving some coins around to get my initial coins purchased for the wallets. Once that is done, ill make the new thread with the Asset ID and all of the specifics listed in the thread. I am planning on dividend for this month, however it wont be sent until the first Monday of August.

• @tomahawkeer can you explained me what stacking assets is? something like a lot of coins exchange? i'm portuguese and i'm losed in the term itself. If so i'm interested...

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.