Slowly but surely :) Someone lend me a 32core CPU please hehe
Maybe another 2 weeks or mo re? :( 3 x desktops and a laptop all 8 TB seagates. I finished a 8 TB and a 5 TB yesterday after 1 1/2 weeks.
First in the picture is my main plots 49351 96% because i'm plotting the other 2TB on that so its not counting the 4% i guess? It overlapped for some reason :(
Second = main i7 8 thread
Third = i7 4 threads
Forth = i7 8 threads
Fifth = laptop i7 4 threads
I'm right there with your, getting ready to replot 30TBs on 1 8core, 1 4 core and a dual core. Maybe I can find some GPUs that work better than those...
how to config the xplotter please?
@FullMoonFisher xplotter has the command line parameters if you run it. It is very easy actually. The wallet gui also lets you change the starting nonces.
8 TB seagates
I also using 8 TB seagates....but I only got 3xxx/min Orz