GPU plot generator RX480

• Hi guys just want to share this maybe it can help others who cant make gpu plotter work(rx480).
    i dont know in other cards and i dont know if this will work on other PC but i just want to share and maybe you can make it work too.

I did a lot of testing, different combinations and stuff, i havent tried this setting on 1TB and above.
    As we all know when using direct plotting it will stop for a while then will resume after but it will start at low nonces/minute.
    but as i have tested in this setting it didnt stop, but instead started at 30k nonces and after 1min 82k nonce/min. i am plotting 2 HDD in this test so i think it is around 40k nonce/min(per drive)

i just want to say that maybe for others this setting is stupid as the stagger is low. i have 16GB ram and a lot of it are free to use. i dont know if this setting will work on other GPU. i just want to help and if you want too you can try.

BE SURE TO SET THE GPU PLOTTER EXE TO RUN AS ADMIN(NOT THE BATCH FILE, BUT THE EXE FILE)
    [Device config ](i have tried different config but it didnt worked out)
    0 0 8192 64 8192

in batch file i used 1024 as stagger, i dont know why but above this or below this dont have any good result for me.
    Again i just want to help and share, it may or may not work with you but if you want to you can try. cheers!