WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A MACHINE INFECTED BY THE BN TROJAN:

• WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A MACHINE INFECTED BY THE BN TROJAN:

As far as I know, the BN Trojan spreads when users visit burst nation with Microsoft edge browser.

Until the infected files and folders are identified I recommend shutting down your local wallet. close the .bat file to prevent any further damage to the network or your machine.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully more to come.

Best Wishes,

• You're wrong - and I will correct you - there is no 'BN Trojan' - so stop the FUD already.

• I have seen a lot of stuff pointing to BN so much FUD is it not!

• Just because something wrong is being re-told repeatedly, and you heard about it, doesn't mean it's true.

• I seen evidence not something heard or repeated!

• What evidence?

• First, don't assume immediately that it is that, or that they actually did that. I realize what I just said too.

Second, call upon me, or another experienced sysadmin here to take a look through your machine via teamviewer, while you watch obviously, and;

Third, Download and install ESET Nod32 Antivirus and run a complete custom scan on C:\
    note: I do not accept money for helping out if that's one of your questions.

Lastly, relax, it is most likely a false assumption, however, it's good to be safe of course. You know how to contact me.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.