404 closing down and buying back

• @nameless said in 404 closing down and buying back:

AND WE ALREADY HAVE THE FIRST SHARE SALE AT 1 MIL A PIECE !!!

congrats to BURST-VAX9-BFZ6-XSX5-CW2EN

way to be realistic! :)

Thank You. I thought 10 MIL would be greedy :-)

Rich

• @nameless

Ok...so basically it will work like this -

You will be using funds normally intended for dividends to start buybacks. This will go on until the 404 fund itself is able to be liquidated and completely buy out the remaining shares on the market.

Yes?

• @ryanw said in 404 closing down and buying back:

@nameless

Ok...so basically it will work like this -

You will be using funds normally intended for dividends to start buybacks. This will go on until the 404 fund itself is able to be liquidated and completely buy out the remaining shares on the market.

Yes?

in part yes. but i will also try and accelerate the buyback as much as i can with any extra spare burst i can get.

• @nameless what do you think people will sell your asset at? I'm thinking 10-15

• @emcb , you understood wrong man. nobody has to trade anything. Let me give you an example :

Let's say that you want to sell your shares back to me for 10 burst a piece. All you have to do is put them up for sale and i will eventually buy them from you. Simple.

@Ip85 , intentions were many. reality is harsh. i want to leave this community and just build up my own personal retirement fund. i don't need all the drama and whatnot, so i'll just fuck off in style.

@HiDevin , the market sets its own price. no clue what the shares will sell for.

• I like Your asset, I like Your style and I like Your ideas. It is sad, that my favorite asset is closing. Good luck! In all the dramas it was difficult to understand who is the good, who is the bad and who is the ugly. For me You was always the good. Sorry, that I did not voted for BTS, I liked Burst too and I thought, that the problem is not in the Burst. Good luck!

• thanks for the kind words @CrazyExpert , but i think this ending would have happened regardless of burst or BTS. I can't deal with the pointing fingers bit any more and the fact that every time i'm even 1 hour late on the dividend someone yells scam. As much as i wish i could continue this, i simply hon't have it in me any more.

It's going to take a bit of time to rebuy all of 404, but what the heck else do we have BUT TIME.

Just make sure not to fall into the traps of Fat Jesus and BURST will be just fine.

• @nameless you should be me mate. i went on holiday for a week. made an announcement prior and after that dividends were going to be late. and i had the same said about me :')

• @Lexicon said in 404 closing down and buying back:

@nameless you should be me mate. i went on holiday for a week. made an announcement prior and after that dividends were going to be late. and i had the same said about me :')

scammers for life !

• @nameless said in 404 closing down and buying back:

@emcb , you understood wrong man. nobody has to trade anything. Let me give you an example :
    Let's say that you want to sell your shares back to me for 10 burst a piece. All you have to do is put them up for sale and i will eventually buy them from you. Simple.

Maybe I expressed not exactly.
    I say that in the scheme of "buyback", the investor loses the opportunity of weekly dividends, weekly profit.

Now, to make a profit (i am talking about net profit or at least return of investment), investors will need to become a traders to catch the best price, bearish. Otherwise many will sell at a loss (what we now see).
    The investor may, of course, to put order at a good price and wait until you buy it. But thus, the profit for the investor is postponed indefinitely, instead of steady weekly payout.

As well you left out the fact that if someone puts too high an order to sell, then you will never be able to buy all the shares from the market (even if only because the number of Burstcoins is limited).

Therefore, you will hardly manage to implement the exit from this community:

i want to leave this community and just build up my own personal retirement fund.

if you using the model of "buyback".

• @nameless any buyback happening lately?

• @vExact wondering the same thing myself

• Yes..it would be nice to have and update.Maybe an account address that will do buyback.I know that @nameless posted B address and stated that it will be used to do a buyback but at some point it got lost during the issues with formus server relocation.

• unfortunately i am convinced.. he isnt going to do anything. too bad he had the following to do great things.. if he ever returns it will just be with excuses..

how bout that audit ? haha riight. didnt believe that for a minute. sorry if anyone else did.. its one thing to give someone the benefit of the doubt .. but sometimes just doubting is fine too.

• He bought back some of my shares some time ago from "BURST-XWZX-T43S-XEZS-2HDKB" Addy.
    But no more movement since 22/08/2017 19:36:53 !-/

• I asked Crowetic on Discord, and he told me Nameless still has issues lingering with the audits, and that "he should be around soon". We can choose to believe him or not but there isn't much to do besides waiting anyway.

• I can wait!
    In the meantime I might also need to talk to Crowetic and ask what I'm supposed to do with his shares!-/

• The whole 402 (404 the top icing on the cake) was a very well done ponzi/scam, we all know that. Walnut farms, check from local IRS and Connection to another scammer by the Name of crow etc.. how much u People are going to swallow lol?

Biggerish stuff, not the usual Amateur issue as release an asset an run away with $100-1000, not that Kind. Rumours is that the scammers These days are paying US/english speaking Trailer park trash up to IT stuff for their Goals.

Do a Google search for RAMNICU VALCEA.

Sometimes on wonders how big that Network is and how many..

• Asset has not paid out for MONTHS now, no reaction/posting on this Forum from Asset Issuer.

Paybacks as promised (vague) are not Happening.

THUS, I request @haitch to put this whole stuff on the Asset Scam category untill there is some good argument for NOT doing so.

• The same thing with BTCDragon...f÷ing crap.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.