Be top ..Best... etc and earned 23 busts in 18h?

• Why so much irrelevant information in the pools webpage? Surely 95% of users just want to know how many busts were paid in a given time frame nothing more than that. Is this calculation complicated?

For example I am mining in a pool X received more than 3 thousand busts in 3 days! Because of the blocks etc ... and usually being paid 100 busts/day

I changed pool overload problems in pool X

Now I am in the pool.burst-team.us 18 hours have passed I am often one of the best deadline whatever besides being always among the first as best miner, whatever that means.

Please look at screenshot
    On the right, TOTAL earned 23??? 23 burts in 18 hours is that right?

0_1500337986608_pool.us.PNG

Best deadline.........
    0_1500338145281_bestdeadline EU.PNG

TOP 3 best miner...........
    0_1500338162509_bestminer.PNG

• @Rodrigogmail you can have always best DLs and/or be among the top miners, but if you or the pool for that matter doesn't win a block then there is no payment to receive. The pool needs to be wining blocks so that you receive the estimate of the current shares + the historic ones.

• @vExact make sense now, thanks, so i'm just wasting my money in this pool

• @Rodrigogmail it depends, sometimes a pool may win a lots of blocks, some other days not so many, try always to find the best that suits for you and your capacity with the less downtime.

• admin

@Rodrigogmail in the long run you'll earn the same on any pool. Pick the pool that gives you the most consistent payouts and that you're happy with.

• @haitch long run 1 day 1 week 1 month? be consistent 18 hours mining with 40TB /30sec earn 23 busts? It's correct that info there? Sorry but I do not understand the metric
    I would like to put my other 40T that are standing here but it is hard to find a pool with consistency.
    I will continue doing my tests later I will give feedback

• admin

@Rodrigogmail said in Be top ..Best... etc and earned 23 busts in 18h?:

@haitch long run 1 day 1 week 1 month? be consistent 18 hours mining with 40TB /30sec earn 23 busts? It's correct that info there? Sorry but I do not understand the metric
    I would like to put my other 40T that are standing here but it is hard to find a pool with consistency.
    I will continue doing my tests later I will give feedback

Look at month long trends - hourly/daily/weekly is meaningless.

• @haitch I will thanks

• The "Best Deadline" is pretty useless info in any pool. It just gives you an idea of how far off we were as a group. Bragging rights if you would.. Its really just being the best of the losers.

On the left there is the Current Block. IF our pool wins that block (has the best deadline out of all the miners mining burstcoin not just our pool) everybody on the left will split 60% of the reward for that block. It gives you an approximate right there.

On the right is historic. Whenever you deliver a deadline but we do not win your potential reward goes up over there. That number over there will build up with each deadline you submit and slowly go down as you do not get deadline. When we do win a block 40% of that block is split by the historic shares (it gives you the approx value under reward) when that happens it because a #D in the left most column and it will be paid out in the morning or when it reaches 300. Unless haitch is hacked ofcourse 🙂 too soon?

But it all comes down to luck.. Given enough time you will come off the same in any case. There will be some bad days and some good days but it'll always even out.

• @techhoss thanks. I read your comment very carefully. I'm reading a lot about pools and what I thought at the beginning was correct. The best pool is the one that manages to stay online and respond to your miner, the luck factor is bad in this equation. I hope this changes in the future, I do not think anyone is here to count on the luck factor.

At the end the only information you need to know is when and how much and nothing else matters, but that amount of irrelevant information does not help at all. I am newbie in mining, but old fox with money

"The best of the losers" haha exactly how I'm feeling now

• I say luck but its not really luck in the long term... If you are set up to get 1,000 every 10 days you will get roughly that amount. It may be 100 every day. or it may be 1 for 9 days and 991 on the 10th. So for those 9 days it can look horrible but on the tenth it all evens out.

Edit Lol I just looked at your wallet. You actually mined 3 blocks 2 days ago. That is not usual. You should be averaging ~200-250 per day but there will be alot of days that you only bring in 23 that will be offset by the days you forge 3 blocks.

• @techhoss I'm aware of those blocks, I stumbled into them unintentionally, I'm not taking them into consideration. I got these blocks in an ordinary pool and I was being paid well around 100 Burst a day, but that pool started to fall a lot, I had to change then started my hell. So imagine my surprise, when starting in a pool with prestige, not receive anything in 18 hours ... in an ordinary I would receive at least 50 bursts. Yes I am looking for something around 100 Bust/day with the current difficulty.

I'm doing the tests ... another big problem what's in the pool info is not necessarily true, I'm seeing many contradictory results.

I have 40TB / 30sec and plotting another 48TB even faster. WD RED is plotting in incredible 16TB in 3 days only 10K nonces. But none of that will be worth it without a pool that can stand for more than 24 hours.