[ANN][ICO] Wounded Warrior Coin [WWC]

• @tross your not getting it are you...

right there you see him admitting to taking down my site... its right there for you to see!!

so if you do NOT like someone doing it to you, i should keep my mouth shut when it happens to me is that what your saying? of course when i bring it up its DRAMA.....

i can pull up POLONIEX withdraws to show just how much he got from my site... your site may have been down but he actually profited from doing it to me.

• @falconCoin your comment of ddos could've been a thousand mouse clicks a microsecond due to the nature of opportunists and banner ads galore.... oh noooooo

• @ZapbuzZ again your opinion means $hit!

his actions TOOK down my site with him claiming he used 3 raspberry pis to refresh the page over 77, 000 Times in less than a hour

racked up Coins and cost me time and money trying to get tech support to figure out what was going on and other ppl not being able to get to my site

as a site owner that is your biggest fear even if your showing pictures of your vacation you just took... that your site is down...

so quit being that cool guy saying hey lets steal from the rich cause they go enough ... in fact who can bring up that thread of his to report him for software thread @Darkbane they pay for type of stuff

• I see lots of people saying questionable stuff doing questionable things running questionable sites. Had you made your site with bootstrap and installed a rate limiter might of helped out a little. I went from running a pool on my home server to running on 2 data centers. When I started all I was worried about were Ghost Blocks , Windows Updates and power outages. Now you have to worry about syn flood , port flooding , stuff being injected and only God knows what else.

I reckon I would be doing the same as you but is this the right way? I dont know! What is the truth what is not. Why have you not tried legal action? Why isnt he not commenting on this thread? Why am I even posting on this thread?

I like the coin! I dont like how its mined (have no good gpu) but as a Veteran I love the cause. Is it legit? I could bring up a few other coins lol
    So far looks good. Other people have done questionable things but endorse burst and nobody cares. Adapt and over come drive on!

• @tross said in [ANN][ICO] Wounded Warrior Coin [WWC]:

I see lots of people saying questionable stuff doing questionable things running questionable sites. Had you made your site with bootstrap and installed a rate limiter might of helped out a little. I went from running a pool on my home server to running on 2 data centers. When I started all I was worried about were Ghost Blocks , Windows Updates and power outages. Now you have to worry about syn flood , port flooding , stuff being injected and only God knows what else.

I reckon I would be doing the same as you but is this the right way? I dont know! What is the truth what is not. Why have you not tried legal action? Why isnt he not commenting on this thread? Why am I even posting on this thread?

I like the coin! I dont like how its mined (have no good gpu) but as a Veteran I love the cause. Is it legit? I could bring up a few other coins lol
    So far looks good. Other people have done questionable things but endorse burst and nobody cares. Adapt and over come drive on!

I would think everyone who supports veterans would be upset if someone came along and was using copyrighted material without permission from a group that does, all in order to lure people over to something they profit from... at the very least we should judge it on THIS alone, that speaks volumes about an organization...

whether or not the coin is good, whether or not the money helps anyone, we should make an initial judgements on its clear copyright violations in order to lure folks... thats how every scam starts, use something emotional to lure folks in, then hope they don't ask questions about the legality or challenge the actual results...

it had a giant red warning flag from the start, ignoring that, is like watching a guy walk into your yard with a burglar mask on and thinking, he's probably the meter reader...

• @Darkbane not to mention these guys seem to have the attitude hey well if your website was this and that maybe he wouldn't have ran 3 raspberry pi's to refresh it 77k + to bring down your site...

its your fault he stole from you... WTF is wrong with ppl

that is NOT the type of person or attitude that should be going on with any head of a new or existing coin...

yeah lets give this guy our funds!

• @falconCoin said in [ANN][ICO] Wounded Warrior Coin [WWC]:

@Darkbane not to mention these guys seem to have the attitude hey well if your website was this and that maybe he wouldn't have ran 3 raspberry pi's to refresh it 77k + to bring down your site...

its your fault he stole from you... WTF is wrong with ppl

that is NOT the type of person or attitude that should be going on with any head of a new or existing coin...

yeah lets give this guy our funds!

its your fault I hit you, because you made me angry... said every domestic abuser ever... I know to the abuser the logic sounds good, but to anyone else, nope...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.