[ANN] kMineHodl [Closed buying back]

• ~~**Title: kMine Hodl
    Asset ID: 1602298782324578434
    Asset Issuer: BURST-V5B3-K8F2-8RTC-FCKQM
    Supply: 1,000,000,000
    Initial Release: 100,000,000
    Price: 0.005 Burst

Buying back all assets. WIll possibly revisit this in the future when im more educated.

• I think we really need some more information on this ;)

• what cryptos are you mining?
    • with what are you mining?
    • what coins are you hodling?
    • what is the roadmap?

Just so i can undsrstand the basics

Cheers

• @keyd0s said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

I think we really need some more information on this ;)

• what is the roadmap?

Cheers

Yes please!

• @keyd0s said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

• what is the roadmap?

Cheers

@xSparfuchs said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

@keyd0s said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

• what is the roadmap?

Cheers

Yes please!

Updated the post with a FAQ section with your concerns hope this helps!

• PS: Bytecoin was proved to be a scam by the way.

• @rattle99 really? how so? not surprised it seemed to have higher fees on Eobot i recall

• @rattle99 said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

PS: Bytecoin was proved to be a scam by the way.

Bytecoin was mined along time ago. Price was low so we just held it. Also would love to read any articles/threads on Bytecoin being proved to be a scam.

Sidenote: thanks to everyone who has bought shares.

• @Twinky your FAQ was exceptionally vague. A picture or two and introduction would be nice. Maybe taking things alot more serious would be nice too.

• @Dillion said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

@Twinky your FAQ was exceptionally vague. A picture or two and introduction would be nice. Maybe taking things alot more serious would be nice too.

I will do a overhaul of the thread at some point, we're trying to establish a baselane currently. thanks for your advice it means alot!

kMine news -

Payouts will go out tomorrow to hodlers. No exact time but at some point tomorrow and will be posted here as well.

• @Twinky
    You should've done all that first.

• @Twinky

just a quick question

your selling for only 0.005 Burst a Piece? if so any reason you went with that number?

seems like a low number to try and buy hardware when BURST is at this price.

you know what may be a good idea after this payout and only a suggestion, not saying your doing anything wrong.

maybe start a new thread and new asset, raise the price per Burst to say 10 and do a swap out of the asset

your going to find that you may be having a bunch of ppl buying 1 share at that price and your just eating up your balance on fees...

then in your new asset show some screen shots of coins your holding and mining equipment you have. you would be surprised doing so now will get you a LOT more investors to get the needed equipment your looking for

either way get the pics up as soon as you can so you can get ya some more $$ and welcome to the ASSET exchange , hope you do well and i may invest for my asset once you get up and moving

• @falconCoin said in [ANN] kMineHodl:

@Twinky

just a quick question

your selling for only 0.005 Burst a Piece? if so any reason you went with that number?

seems like a low number to try and buy hardware when BURST is at this price.

you know what may be a good idea after this payout and only a suggestion, not saying your doing anything wrong.

maybe start a new thread and new asset, raise the price per Burst to say 10 and do a swap out of the asset

your going to find that you may be having a bunch of ppl buying 1 share at that price and your just eating up your balance on fees...

then in your new asset show some screen shots of coins your holding and mining equipment you have. you would be surprised doing so now will get you a LOT more investors to get the needed equipment your looking for

either way get the pics up as soon as you can so you can get ya some more $$ and welcome to the ASSET exchange , hope you do well and i may invest for my asset once you get up and moving

thanks for the warm welcome and the advice!

• Payouts are coming soon!

• Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
    999990990, BURST-V5B3-K8F2-8RTC-FCKQM, 747.99326052
    5000, BURST-BFDE-YTVZ-N7QB-CXBAP, 0.00374
    2010, BURST-9M64-NSA3-WVZH-3FQKF, 0.00150348
    2000, BURST-9XFH-CFS7-CZKQ-29D3E, 0.001496

Amount paid, Account, TX
    747.99326052, BURST-V5B3-K8F2-8RTC-FCKQM, 6871847403887762258
    0.00374, BURST-BFDE-YTVZ-N7QB-CXBAP, 6352255804380105202
    0.00150348, BURST-9M64-NSA3-WVZH-3FQKF, 4710765481470367591
    0.001496, BURST-9XFH-CFS7-CZKQ-29D3E, 628396818086687060
    ------------All transactions processed------------

• admin

@Twinky A word of advice, if you're going to include the unsold assets in the payout, the almost 10 Billion of them, the dividends for actual holders will be pathetic and no-one is going to buy the asset. I would exclude it from the payment. You need to use the asset payment tool on Firefox for that to work, and just put the asset holder address in the accounts to exclude.

• @Twinky exactly was Haitch said, basically you paid yourself. do in the box " accounts not to be distributed to " ( ISSUER )

• hey @haitch i use chrome and just type in ISSUER like @HiDevin says and never have any issues

this was his first time i did it on mine too and got 14 Burst! lol

@Twinky see what i was saying tho, looks like you paid 3 asset holders less than 1 BURST and the fee is 1 BURST for each payment

• admin

@falconCoin Issuer might work with Chrome, but Burst addresses don't - needs Firefox.

• @haitch

what is that exactly? you mean click on a BURST coin address and pay them?

i just use the wallet... i do say it times out often! lol

• admin

@falconCoin No, excluding addresses from payments from an asset. I have about 1,000 spam "assetholders" with 0.1 shares - I have to exclude them from payouts. Firefox works, nothing else does.

• @haitch said in [ANN] kMineHodl [Multi Crypto] [Weekly Payouts]:

@falconCoin No, excluding addresses from payments from an asset. I have about 1,000 spam "assetholders" with 0.1 shares - I have to exclude them from payouts. Firefox works, nothing else does.

Your tool makes it easy though when you have hundreds of spam accounts.