📢 1000 BURSTS Giveaway Free Bursts !!

• Banned

Q. What to do?
    A. Just Open this link and put your Burst address To Win Giveaway Cheers !!

Q. Everyone gets giveaway Bursts!!
    A. NO, Lucky winners are selected Randomly by software and bursts are equally distributed Within Winners !!

Anyone interested to Donate Bursts in Giveaway Pot are Most Welcome Donate here:- BURST-XSN4-LUCK-DESK-8K2NQ

|A Surprize Gift For All Donators|
    (Please dont forget to post your burst address after donation under this thread Thankyou~)

• @dvndr007 So to coin a well know phrase.... What's the password?

On a more serious note, what is the point?

Rich

• Banned

@RichBC i forgot to remove password now its removed no password!!

• The Point is gathering valid mail adresses, no?

• @Marc seems like it, why would I join a giveaway if i had to give out my email?

• @HiDevin this Kohinoor is all.. , well Special to treat. Your asset is going well I hope.. 🙂

• not to mention IP address etc etc...

• @falconCoin if you have no evidence that do something illegal with the email is doing the same as you do your in your pages, or perhaps you do not ask the email to register in talonpower.xyz/register??

• @Energy pretty sure that i didnt say he did anything with illegal with emails....

get yourself a better translator and that call someone out

• @falconCoin whatever you say

• @Energy said in 📢 1000 BURSTS Giveaway Free Bursts !!:

@falconCoin whatever you say

well show me where i said that please? if not don't troll

• Banned

@Marc @HiDevin Email feature is inbuilt feature i cant exclude it but its for sure it ll never be used for any wrong purpose !!

if you are on internet then emails are most obviously used everywhere its not any scary thing in anyway if someone ask for your email id !!
    Its ridiculous what you guys point out enjoy free giveaway 1000 bursts in random winners. i want every single person to be part of it as we are not a large community its better if we help each other instead of criticising each other!!

Its my little step to unite burst and i want all to come up with different exciting ideas and to make enviorment more cheerfull!!

• @dvndr007 said in 📢 1000 BURSTS Giveaway Free Bursts !!:

@Marc @HiDevin Email feature is inbuilt feature i cant exclude it but its for sure it ll never be used for any wrong purpose !!

if you are on internet then emails are most obviously used everywhere its not any scary thing in anyway if someone ask for your email id !!
    Its ridiculous what you guys point out enjoy free giveaway 1000 bursts in random winners. i want every single person to be part of it as we are not a large community its better if we help each other instead of criticising each other!!

Its my little step to unite burst and i want all to come up with different exciting ideas and to make enviorment more cheerfull!!

people don't like giving out personal information when they have NO idea what that personal information is going to be used for in the future... see the problem and natural reaction? in this case "trust me it won't be used for any wrong purpose" isn't exactly a definition of what it will be used for, because what YOU and I consider wrong purpose might be vastly different from one another...

P.S. I highly recommend people who go to websites like this, use one of those websites that lets you create a temporary email address that expires in like 5min, so you can use that 5min email address to get any replies or verification emails, then you NEVER have to give them your real email address and you thus will NEVER get any of his future marketing emails or emails from whoever he sells your address to for profit...

• one long word- protonmail

• @Jaxblack said in 📢 1000 BURSTS Giveaway Free Bursts !!:

one long word- protonmail

one long word... spend more time on his own asset

doesn't have time to do weekly proof but can do all these silly giveaways etc to pad his crypot-games account

• @Darkbane I am trying one of those on my server, but they have a problem, they can not be used for important things or in pages that you can request the change of the password by the email since anyone who knows the address you used can be done with the control of your account
    https://burstmail.online

• Banned

Less registration more chances to win smart know how to register!!
    Those who have excuses its better to remain away we need audience too to watch winners !!

• @dvndr007 said in 📢 1000 BURSTS Giveaway Free Bursts !!:

Less registration more chances to win smart know how to register!!
    Those who have excuses its better to remain away we need audience too to watch winners !!

you realize that makes about as much sense , well none at all!

you said you do not have time to do weekly reports and log in with with 2 different accounts on polo and bittrex etc but you have time to make up and run these silly contests

if your that desperate to get asset holders then try spending that time and put into your asset so it is more transparent and MORE ppl will buy it

• Banned

**ONE MORE DAY LEFT OF THIS CONTEST TOMAROW EXACT SAME TIME I AM POSTING THIS POST, THIS CONTEST WILL END!!

LAST DAY OF THIS CONTEST STARTS NOW HURRYUP!!**