[IMP] Real world Business Asset Discussion!!

• Banned

This Discussion i need to know views or interest of community if i come up with a project of Real word business!!

Many know when this year starts i come up with a project. But it fails coz returns are in end of year when selling season starts, no investor wants to wait that long for returns!!

Now season is going to start bcoz end of year is near!! i invested myself in whole project and waited till now when product is ready to sell !!

So now investors dont have to wait for that long Returns are monthly!!

My proposal is to share my whole year work with community and community too benefits without waiting year long coz now is selling season !!
    if Community is interested to be part of it i will love to share it by creating an asset!!

and if community not interested then ll leave it here only!!

Please Share your Views with comments Only not by liking disliking!!

• We are going to need way more details

• Banned

@kmaxkmax All details are provided when i launch it right now its just discussion to know what investors think!!

• how are we supposed to think about it if you give no details

@dvndr007 said in [IMP] Real world Business Asset Discussion!!:

This Discussion i need to know views or interest of community if i come up with a project of Real word business!!

Many know when this year starts i come up with a project. But it fails coz returns are in end of year when selling season starts, no investor wants to wait that long for returns!!

Now season is going to start bcoz end of year is near!! i invested myself in whole project and waited till now when product is ready to sell !!

So now investors dont have to wait for that long Returns are monthly!!

My proposal is to share my whole year work with community and community too benefits without waiting year long coz now is selling season !!
    if Community is interested to be part of it i will love to share it by creating an asset!!

and if community not interested then ll leave it here only!!

Please Share your Views with comments Only not by liking disliking!!

• @dvndr007 OK let's keep this simple. We are interested, now give us some detail to consider.

Rich

• @RichBC said in [IMP] Real world Business Asset Discussion!!:

@dvndr007 OK let's keep this simple. We are interested, now give us some detail to consider.

Rich

@dvndr007 as @RichBC said, selling season of what? At least you have to give us that... lol

• Banned

Ok right now i am out of city will provide pictures of product and registration detail i ll share with haitch anything else required plz let me know!!