[OUTBURST] Multi-Stream Asset by Entriquit

• Outburst Asset By Entriquit

I am pleased to announce the release of our new OUTBURST asset on the Burstcoin network.
    This asset is intended to stimulate the burst economy while providing a safe and transparent investment for all shareholders.

While the asset is definitely starting out very small, it is our intention to grow slowly but surely over the years to provide a good return for investors as we diligently grow our various income streams.

This asset pays out dividends every 2 weeks
    Outburst was started October 7th, 2017.

ASSET ID: 4831287691742257120
    ASSET ISSUER: BURST-Q8K4-J6AS-RY6X-7N529
    TOTAL SHARES: 100,000
    DISTRIBUTED SHARES: 20,000

Current Income Streams:

• Burst Mining (10TB) +30TB inc.
    • Burst Assets (~3400 Burst Value)

I am ID verified by @haitch on the Burstforum.net

alt text

Any questions are welcomed

• Hmm sounds nice but the website is down atm btw. One question, would you be willing to verify your identity?

• @theoneandonely

Thanks, I think I just put the link incorrectly. And yes, I have created a facebook group to disucss this asset from my personal account instead of on the forums.

I have messaged @Haitch about getting verified on the forums a while back with no response. I will try again.

• admin

@Eq When did you message me? I see nothing from you in my chats list.

PM me and we can get you set up with verification.

• @haitch was months ago. I'll PM you right away.

• @Eq said in [OUTBURST] Multi-Stream Asset by Entriquit:

I am pleased to announce the release of our new OUTBURST asset on the Burstcoin network.
    This asset is intended to stimulate the burst economy while providing a safe and transparent investment.

This asset pays out dividends every 2 weeks starting October 7th, 2017.

ASSET ID: 4831287691742257120
    ASSET ISSUER: BURST-Q8K4-J6AS-RY6X-7N529
    TOTAL SHARES: 100,000
    DISTRIBUTED SHARES: 10,000
    Asset Release Price: 8 Burst Each

Income Streams include:
    Burst Mining
    Burstcoin Assets
    Alternative Crypto Currency Investments

Details for income streams, initial release, proof of mining, payouts etc. can be found via our WEBSITE

This Asset is currently backed with 10.5TB of Burstcoin mining and almost 5000 Burst worth of assets.

Any questions are welcomed

looks good but you should maybe start a bit lower on the pricing to keep in comparison of the backing you have now

• @falconCoin thanks for the suggestion. Initial sale has been lowered to 4 burst per share to better reflect current state of the asset. Changes have been made to the original plan and white paper to reflect this change.

Looking forward to hearing any more suggestions and making an asset that the community is happy with.

• @Eq

yep and please let us know when you verified and i will check out with my asset holders about buying some from you as well

• Do you have any pictures of the mining equipment?
    10tb is quite small to be starting a asset with these days. Months ago that would've been fine but with net diff hitting 250k on some blocks 10tb is a drop in the ocean.

Which pool do you Burst mine in?

Genesis mining is currently only offering 2year Eth mining. Wouldn't it be a huge gamble to buy those contracts especially with talks of Eth going to POS in the near future?

What is your experience with alt coin trading?

How will you keep investors updated on the alt coin trading portion of the asset?

What is your experience in managing assets?

What is your experience with asset exchanges?

almost 5000 Burst worth of assets

Can you please itemise & justify this valuation? I can only see a valuation of < 3000 Burst.

Please give some more detail on the Alternative Crypto Currency Investments?

Please give an indication of what you think the Fortnightly Dividend is likely to be and how that will be distributed between the Income streams?

Will the Dividend be paid to All Shares or just the Sold Shares?

Please let us know how you intend to use the Burst raised in the Asset Sale?

You have released 10,000 of the 100,000 Total Shares. What are your plans for future Share releases?

Finally why should we invest in the Asset as opposed to the many similar Assets that already exist?

Rich

Edit. I see that a number of these questions are answered in your White paper, might be good to post that in the OP here. Perhaps you could fill in the gaps.

• @Dillion

I mine on the burstpool.net, all mining information including photos of the setup can be found on our website as previously stated

Genesis Mining was just provided as an example of what the Alternative Investments may include. Before any funds are invested into any service like this it would first be run past the share holders.

I have been trading crypto currencies for about the last two years, and am actively researching various altcoin projects.

Investors will be informed of altcoin project at every payout. I will post screenshots, and any other required information every time funds are moved from the trading account to the dividend wallet.

I currently run a Digital Media Marketing Agency and a Web Development company. While I have no previous experience in running a burstcoin asset, I feel my real-life business experience should suffice for a project of this size.

Cheers

• @RichBC Yes, all of these questions are outlined in the Whitepaper. I figured most people would poke around for a bit before asking all their questions.

Lot's of assets aren't managed very well, adding a bad rep to the burstcoin community. We seek to change that by creating an asset that not only provides our shareholders with profits, but also works to put burstcoin in a new light.

I understand that 10tb is a small place to start, but I look forward into working on smaller project, before moving on to larger ones. I have lots of goals and plans for projects in the crypto space, but I feel starting small is the best way to gain trust within the community.

Yes, all of these questions are outlined in the Whitepaper.

So to summarize.

You are not yet haitch verified.
    You have overstated the value of the Burst Assets held.
    There are no Alternative Crypto Currency Investments.
    10.5TB is so small these Days that it will not pay the Electricity Costs.

Rich

• @Eq I didn't see the pictures on the site.

• @RichBC

Thanks for the reply.

In response:

1. Haitch Verification is currently under way, he is sending me the envelope out tomorrow.
    2. Just sold my HaitchsAssets to cover the cost of creating the asset, and paying to get verified. Post has been adjusted.
    3. It is clearly stated on the website that there are currently no Alternative Investments, and the ones listed are POTENTIAL investments for future growth of the asset.
    4. I get free electricity, and I started small so I could gain trust.

• @Dillion No worries 🙂 under the "Streams" section on the website there is a photo of our current mining setup, and a table with current asset positions

• @Eq So what you are saying is that this is not an Asset but just another Crowdfund in an attempt to create an Asset?

Have you tried getting the Asset listed at Burst Nation?

Rich

• @RichBC

No I am not saying that at all, the current available shares represent ONLY WHAT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. I am not trying to raise funds for anything I do not yet own.
    No I have not tried listing at BurstNation as I disagree with much of their management and find their website to be very messy.

• @Eq OK for now let's see how it goes from here.

Can you expand on what this means from your Linked In profile?

Social Media Strategist
    BURST Network
    April 2017 – Present (7 months)
    Managing the growth of Burstcoin's social media presence and assisting to develop the future of their digital marketing strategy.

Rich

• @RichBC

Ahah, I've been managing a facebook page and instagram focused on growing the Burstcoin network for the last few months