Calling all Asset issuers... well not you scammers

• anyone interested in boosting up your asset ?

get with me and we can work out a swap of some shares...

this way you get a added boost for your asset and so do we... talon Power is growing and paying out more and more each week~ should be over a 50+ k payout this week

the swap will be of equal shares so no one (asset holders) feels they are getting shorted

• admin

@falconCoin Happy to swap with you any time.

Income on my asset is currently sitting at 76K, so with the 20% deducted for reinvestment, payout will be over 60K - and there are still assets it holds that have yet to payout.

• once @haitch is settled in we will be swapping some assets with him.... dont need him driving around and messing around in his wallet :P

Looking to do some asset swaps with any legit asset owners out there...

lets help boost each others paydays out a bit and diversify!

not to mention it helps build a stronger community

• admin

@falconCoin In hotel and happy to trade any time ...........

• This will be double posted in my own assets thread as well, so asset holders knows what is going on :)

Since i have some unreleased shares (everyone can check the amount in AE at 20 BURST) and they there sitting there for a very long time i do believe it will be beneficial to exchange part of it with @falconCoin asset. I do offer part of that amount (as i still want to leave some hanging there in AE :) ). If asset holders express there desire to exchange full amount let me know and i will discuss that with falconCoin.

So as is current offer is 1000 YASA shares :)

How exchanged shares will work for an asset i will detail later on in YASA thread)

• sounds good to me!

im currently trading at 12-15 Burst....

I believe to strengthen the asset exchange it is OK for Both us to come up with a Median price and not hurt any traders. as it is not to hurt but strengthen up assets... If anyone thinks different please speak up

so lets say mine comes to 13 Burst and yours comes to 17 we just swap to a BURST total

so we cant start out by doing say 2000 Burst worth of BURST

NOTE: My asset goes to 4 decimals not sure on yours.

this past weeks payout for any type of info needed for your asset holders and yourself can be found here:

https://forums.burst-team.us/post/96077

thanks @LithStud !

• @falconCoin YASA is 0 decimal for shares (i like to work with whole share :) ) leaving price decimals to full 8.

I am ok to do a 1 to 1 swap ratio, as it will remove the need to do most of the math :)

I am writing from phone so cant post a link but interested people can find all kinds of numbers about YASA in its asset thread and following the link to google sheet (link to forum post can be found in http://yasa.rimvis.lt ).

• @falconCoin said in Calling all Asset holders... well not you scammers:

boosting up your asset

Can you please explain how this boosts an Asset? I cannot see any value added here, just movement of Shares?

Also you need to be careful not to take this to extremes otherwise there is potential for just a set of cross holdings with no actual underlying Asset.

Rich

• @RichBC it's like taking water from eachothers pool every now and again. Usually im against it, but yasa and falcon are completely different assets, with different backings. Giving a bit more stability to the assets if one assets backing start decrease value. Its like scratching eachothers back.
    I do understand your reason though

• @RichBC in case of YASA it would be a kind of boost as divudends are calculated to shares sold (in this case it would be "sold" for his shares) and i mostly go with it due to assets being fairly different (i do know he is starting to do some staking as well, but mostly its based on mining and trading and bitconnect?). Mine is all about staking and so far only other asset is itself from buying back.

True exchanging some obscene amount of shares would be ill adviced.

If it helps - mine comes with no string attached :) Meaning it can be placed/sold on AE anytime he wants.

• @LithStud I am just sounding a note of caution, you can't magic Burst from nowhere, so yes it could smooth things if one Asset is doing well and the other badly, but the sum will be the same.

I was caught up in the UK Zero Dividend Preference Share fiasco back in 2009 and one of the factors that brought about their downfall was cross investing, and what had been sold as a very safe bet "No ZDP has ever failed to pay out" was suddenly not the case.

Her's a snip from a piece on the subject.

0_1507200554327_zdp.jpg

Not in any way saying that's where we are here, but don't get too carried away, let's not have a Burst Asset Magic Circle. :-)

Rich

• @RichBC its not a problem :) if we cant handle and answer these kind of questions means we are doing our jobs as asset issuers wrong.

Just to make it more clear. Total shares YASA is planned for at the moment is 50000 (mostly that was closest round number for when new shares stopped being bought, so my decision was to just stick to it :) ). So 1000 shares is very little amount - 2% (if i did math right in my head) the rest 98% is all in altcoins staking happily.

Now i will leave @falconCoin to explain his side :)

• admin

@RichBC It gives the assets additional, diversified, income streams - Yasa gettings earning fro m Talon, Talon get earnings from YASA. Done in small amounts, there's limited risk - each others holding in the other is small, less than 1%, so small holding small risk. A large swap would simply unacceptably dilute the asset earnings for other investors, but I see no issue ina 1,000 shares here, a 1,000 shares there.

• @haitch Agreed in small amounts the risk is small and so is the benefit... I have no objection just thought it worth, right at the start, to sound the note of caution, before everyone is doing it in large volumes. :-)

Rich

• admin

@RichBC Yep - small I see no issue with, large swaps would set a lot of alarm bells ringing. The swaps don't create additional funds for the assets to invest - just offsetting additional revenues and share dilution

• hey guys !

yes this is just 1000 - 2000 BURST transactions @RichBC

my idea and man i could be wrong is that :

• giving in the example yasasset a proven asset here, extra income coming in from my dividends
    • the extra money they get to their asset will make the investors happy
    • hopefully same investors then want to buy more shares seeing that they are making more $$ in dividends
    • that in turn fuels extra movement in the asset exchange as well
    • and we add more diversification to our portfolio and proven dividends by a reputable asset

if i am wrong no prob pointing it out...

i guess my goal was when i started was to stimulate the Asset exchange, i feel i have been doing that.

i also see more assets are doing websites, and i hope that some of that was by following me lead a little if not all that matters is that its happening and that is a GREAt thing

• I understand, that our BurstBoost asset is at an early start. And we can't swap at this phase, only 15k invested atm.
    Just an idea, of increasing profits for your asset holders. You can reinvest some funds in BurstBoost - 35-40k Burst investment (price of 1 GPU), will give around 2400 monthly. I can set up them online in 1-2 days easily.

• @RedFury said in Calling all Asset holders... well not you scammers:

I understand, that our BurstBoost asset is at an early start. And we can't swap at this phase, only 15k invested atm.
    Just an idea, of increasing profits for your asset holders. You can reinvest some funds in BurstBoost - 35-40k Burst investment (price of 1 GPU), will give around 2400 monthly. I can set up them online in 1-2 days easily.

is that 2400 BURST Monthly?

we will begin GPU mining starting for next weeks payout as well.

even if we do not do any sort of swap we will most likely buy some shares to add to the asset portfolio

• @falconCoin yes, 2400 per month, payouts biweekly