Bitconnect?

• what do you think about it, it seems most assets are basically built around it, some other bitconnect assets, falcon's, rich's ( bout to come out )

I just don't think it's a good investment because I'm scared of losing my money on BCC, I just don't think the 1% a day ( variable or not ) is legit.
    What happens if Bitconnect becomes a scam? Then mostly all the assets based on it, is going to plummet down so hard, I can't even explain. Otherwise, could you give me reasons it's not a scam?

What makes people still invest in this, and is it trustworthy to you?

• @HiDevin said in Bitconnect?:

what do you think about it, it seems most assets are basically built around it, some other bitconnect assets, falcon's, rich's ( bout to come out )

I just don't think it's a good investment because I'm scared of losing my money on BCC, I just don't think the 1% a day ( variable or not ) is legit.
    What happens if Bitconnect becomes a scam? Then mostly all the assets based on it, is going to plummet down so hard, I can't even explain. Otherwise, could you give me reasons it's not a scam?

What makes people still invest in this, and is it trustworthy to you?

The only sane person in the house is a 15 YO :)

• @rds lol, I think many people realize this, maybe 100$ is not much for them, but I try to make every penny count :)

• admin

@HiDevin It might be a scam, but so far I've made back every dollar I've entrusted to them. I'll continue to use their system until I get burned.

• @rds have you thoroughly researched the system?

I made back my invest mean in 94 days and has been profit every since.

also my trading bot makes well over 1% on most days with like 0.235 of BTC in it

0_1506997869581_trading proof.png

I show proof of all my trades on my website as it is connected right to the bittrex api
    0_1506997837857_trading proof 2.png

I am a novice at best with the trading and doing that, what makes you think ppl who know what they are doing cant hit 1% and with that much BTC at their disposal?

toss in how much they make on fees, the staking...

when i started here is the date and price it was back then.... $51

0_1506997117918_1st day.png

1 BCC was $139.00 today and again i can sell for BTC on a few exchanges and have.

the only thing ppl have left on why it is a scam anymore is they are not transparent who the owner is... same argument ppl had a few years back in who is this satoshi nakamoto this BTC must be a ponzi scheme...

these guys lost MILLIONS of dollars to a site glitch and still bounced back, they had bitcoin cash available a few days after the fork how many other sites like polo or coinbase can say that?

they even paid while the site was down!

trust me some days it worries me but then i watch a Jeti Knight Video and be like yep that makes sense.

don't worry about my asset crumbling if bitconnect does... i have trading, staking, mining and investments in other assets like yours @hidevin all going on as well.

if Bitconnect was to go away tomorrow, my payouts may be less but they will still be higher than 80 - 90% of the other ones because of the diversification i have going on

not to mention over half of my asset holders have already hit ROI in less than 3 months... everything is profit to them from now on

and again main thing.... if i can make money with a bot with like almost zero experience these guys are paying for top help... don't let the haters turn you off from making money.... cause Burst or any altcoin can be considered a ponzi by anyone as well...

• @haitch ,

Can you do a comparison of you return in USD for 1) investing in Bitconnect, and 2) Holding BTC, over the same timeframe?

@falconCoin , I prefer to invest is sure things like BTCDragon, and Reaper with 3%/day returns :)

• I have also been thinking about dropping some btc into this. I could drop about .25btc so I could hit the $1010 bracket for bonus interest, but I am nervous about the site. Many people I trust on this forum use bitconnect, but I understand that there is still a risk involved. Plus I really like to trade on polo. It is a hobby I enjoy :)

• @lilkovs It's very simple. It's a gamble on can you get your money back and then some profit before the the sand runs out.

Nothing wrong with that, you do your research, make a judgement call on how long it will last, invest only what you can afford to loose and sit back and wait.

I actually think that we will see them reducing Daily Interest Rates first, rather than you wake up in the Morning and it's all gone.

Definitely no more risky that any other Crypto Investment or a Burst Asset and you get solid reliable Daily Payments.

Rich

• @RichBC Very well said. 1% interest a day is very enticing. There is some serious potential for huge profit with reinvesting. This is assuming they continue to payout for the full duration of the loan.

• @lilkovs said in Bitconnect?:

@RichBC Very well said. 1% interest a day is very enticing. There is some serious potential for huge profit with reinvesting. This is assuming they continue to payout for the full duration of the loan.

I looked at their site out of curiosity. What @RichBC said is so true. The payback of principal will collapse if the coin (BCC) does not maintain it's flat or upward trend vs the USD. The site wins big if the coin rises as they pay back in USD. If the coin plummets, then default??

The big interest payments are directly tied to BTC volatility. If BTC settles in as a stable currency wrt USD, the interest payments will dry up.

There is no transparency to the trading bot algorithm for interest payments so you just have to hope past performance is an indication of future returns.

I would put $100 in it, no different than a Black Jack bet in Vegas or AC, but 5 or 10k tied up for 6-9 months hoping the bottom doesn't fall out, I'll pass.

• @rds Yeah I am not going to put much money into it at the moment.

They have a road map on the bitconnect website and it says that Oct 2017 is an annual ceremony event. If this actually happens and goes well, I will consider putting some money into it. The road map ends in Nov 2017 so I would also like to see an updated road map before I put anything into it as well.