Satoshi Mountain Reissued October 2017

• No their is no way too change description. That was one of the main reasons I reissued because that description no longer fit what is going on here.

• @Dillion said in Satoshi Mountain Reissued October 2017:

No their is no way too change description. That was one of the main reasons I reissued because that description no longer fit what is going on here.

yeah i wish we could delete them but you can not either

• I don't understand why Marc has to be a shit bag and fuck someone over like that. Fucking terrible. Be a fucking man not a snake in the grass.

• what if as the asset issuer you put up a order for the largest amount at the lowest price possible . ie. 10000000000000000 shares at 0.00000001. Would this theoretically shut it down? I have zero experience on asset issuing, whats your thoughts?

• @Jaxblack

I did that. Anyone with a tiny bit of experience should see the asset issuer buy order that was placed at 0.0005 as a red flag.

Plus somehow Marc must've gotten a lot of shares cheap somewhere, IDK, his wallet didn't own any when I shut down then the next day it had like 900 shares in it. Plus he is manipulating the exchange making it look like its still going. He had a buy order and sell order up at same time. He knows exactly what he is doing. And it burns me up.

@Jaxblack

I did that. Anyone with a tiny bit of experience should see the asset issuer buy order that was placed at 0.0005 as a red flag.

Plus somehow Marc must've gotten a lot of shares cheap somewhere, IDK, his wallet didn't own any when I shut down then the next day it had like 900 shares in it. Plus he is manipulating the exchange making it look like its still going. He had a buy order and sell order up at same time. He knows exactly what he is doing. And it burns me up

one positive of it he does put in a lot of buy and sell orders in... i see them on my asset all the time lol

• @Dillion im thinking posting it on the other side, that way no one can buy and sell lower (as there is no lower)

• @falconCoin

Oh yeah him and me both do. As him and me are always outbidding each other on lots of the assets. Sometimes it feels like were the only two keeping it alive by placing bids.... Anyway Marc seems like a decent guy. Greed is a powerful thing and that is all he is doing. Taking advantage and being greedy.

• @Jaxblack

If your speaking of BN they will probably delete and threaten you for even mentioning a asset that was a success. I thought I was cool with those guys however they are extreme babies when it comes to any constructive criticism. I doubt they would let Satoshi Mountain be posted anywhere on that site.

• @Dillion lol no i mean posting on the sell side , not the buy side
    0_1507266643910_853d8bb9-1b1a-49bc-ae3a-54520741dcfc-image.png

if this side had a sell order of 1000000000 for 0.000001 (or whatever is the lowest) it would effectively remove any one from buying and selling.

Because they couldnt afford to buy them all, and there is no lower price to put in a sell order at

• @Jaxblack

oh ok i like that how can that be done?

• NM i see what your saying took a minute for computer to load.

• @Dillion lol,this is just theory, as i said before i haven't done a asset ever. Theoretically how many shares could you as the issuer put up for sale right now?

• @Jaxblack

The asset owns just under 1million. Their are about 5k left out there if that many. I like you idea and it makes perfect sense in a logical world. However we don't live in a logical world anymore. Kohinor is my proof. I'd be afraid someone would buy the million shares then come here crying to me that I owe them something.

• lol, there is that.

• @Jaxblack

But hell I'll give it a shot. That should be a major super red flag to anyone looking to buy.

@Jaxblack

The asset owns just under 1million. Their are about 5k left out there if that many. I like you idea and it makes perfect sense in a logical world. However we don't live in a logical world anymore. Kohinor is my proof. I'd be afraid someone would buy the million shares then come here crying to me that I owe them something.

i think waaaay too many need to remember... hey this is crypto take what you think is right and check that shit at the door lol

• real world way of thinking is outdated

• Yeah,, shoot. I'm going to hold off. I really don't want someone to buy them shares and get hurt.

@Jaxblack here the wallet with one share that you request.Of the reissued shares. BURST-3UXT-M5Z5-59BM-8VADV

• @Dillion i was playing that out in my brain as well, even if say someone innocently bought 1000 shares, technically you could just reimburse them for the same price they paid. someone would only be out transaction cost....oh sweet , thanks, now i can track it!