Release of 2nd round of Talon Power Shares will begin soon

• I have been bombarded for days about when i will release some more shares...

with these shares they will go into the following:

• Staking
    • Trading
    • Bitconnect

• 10, 000 Shares will be going up at 8 PM EST tonight

If you want a pre sale special meet us on Discord

https://discord.gg/WxakTWx

• Sale order just went up

10,000 Shares for 15 Burst... snag them while you can!

No Burst? jump in discord and you can pay with any coin that is traded on Bittrex

Funds will be going into Trading on Bittrex, my trading is averaging 0.6 - 1.5 % daily

all tradings is show in real time on the site @ http://talonpower.xyz

If your a asset owner jump over there today and sign up!

• wow gone already?! hahahaha

• NVM wallet slow.. .. gettign me some!

• Want to move 2.01822394 LTC into this. What is the discord url or let me know how to send to you directly.

Thank you.

Edit nm, found it. got to excited and didn't read fully lol..

• Banned

@cpass78 said in Release of 2nd round of Talon Power Shares will begin soon:

Want to move 2.01822394 LTC into this. What is the discord url or let me know how to send to you directly.

Thank you.

Don't blame anyone just blame yourself when this scammer scams you!!

Before investing first consider this asset get closed 2 times in its first month!! and he openly said he wants to leave burst permanently !!

He don't even buy back that time !! He treated all investors like Trash and just post to contact him on discord, if investors want to sell their assets and there he don't even replied anyone!!

He have some puppets and some fake accounts here from which he reply everytime just to fool investors!! Don't trust his fake face instead try to see real face behind all this do some research .

Use your own mind i suggest its way too much better if you invest yourself in bitconnect. instead of giving your funds to him he is doing same nothing else then why not invest yourself and make risk bit lower!!

• @dvndr007 said in Release of 2nd round of Talon Power Shares will begin soon:

Want to move 2.01822394 LTC into this. What is the discord url or let me know how to send to you directly.

Thank you.

Before investing first consider this asset get closed 2 times in its first month!! and he openly said he wants to leave burst permanently !!

He don't even buy back that time !! He treated all investors like Trash and just post to contact him on discord, if investors want to sell their assets and there he don't even replied anyone!!

He have some puppets and some fake accounts here from which he reply everytime just to fool investors!! Don't trust his fake face instead try to see real face behind all this do some research .

Use your own mind i suggest its way too much better if you invest yourself in bitconnect. instead of giving your funds to him he is doing same nothing else then why not invest yourself and make risk bit lower!!

get your facts straight there

1.) I NEVER closed the asset i had addressed the thought of doing it cause of the turmoil at the time the coin was going thru

2.) I wanted to leave BURST cause of the real SCAMMERS and idiots like YOU

3.) the forum was down and i told everyone to contact me on discord till it was up full time

4.) show one post of one complaint by my investors

5.) i have been paying out free burst on my site since feb

yep look at me im a scammer!! look at these payouts! 64,000 + last week and yours paid out what again? under 4000?

0_1507141298051_payouts.png

• @dvndr007 you have really lost any respect i ever had for you... i used to think your efforts were valid and felt bad that noone could understand you.. i no longer feel that way.

please tell us who the fake accounts are instead of making claims? I got verified basically because i felt you ment that i was one of them and i ask for trust from community so it felt like the right thing to do.

Your investors want their burst back and you are ignoring them.. i honestly hope you do the right thing and buy back anyone complaining. noone trusts you.. even the most easy going admin on the planet.

Give @RichBC and others their burst back and then continue your bullshit claims that other asset owners are scammers.. until then you are just a POS trying to get every dollar out of innocents to support your gambling habbits.

Basically F*CK OFF and do what is right and maybe one day someone will trust you again.

@haitch is there a deadline for him to do what is right or be perma-banned? I would like to know even though I am not one of his investor I still get the liberty of reading his word salads.

@dvndr007 I know open another wallet to help confuse people.. seemed to work for you in the past.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Thank you.

Dude I don't even know you, we aint friends and I'm not impressed by the number of dissatisfied shareholders you currently have so theres that...

Thanks for your insight but you should focus your energy on making your shareholders happy and i'll continue to use my own mind to back assets that the community stands behind.

Thanks

@darindarin i dont have any respect for you from start you are like a dummy or someone can say a puppet who just blawblaw behind falcon posts shutup and getlost if you have a bit mind left!!

hahaha

you realize you will not get any one to ever buy from you here ever again right?

been warning ppl of your tactics forever.... well u had a nice run, now how will you fund your crypto-games.net

• @falconCoin i dislike people saying im a fake or a puppet.. i support what i believe in is all. i post a lot for Talon pools and assets ..because i friggn love them..

i also admit its out of my character to tell this guy off but damn feels good and wish more people would .

• Banned

Dude I don't even know you, we aint friends and I'm not impressed by the number of dissatisfied shareholders you currently have so theres that..

my every single share holder is happy just what you saw they are not my asset share holders they are just jealous and wants it to shut down coz my asset is failing every other asset !!
    You need to clear your vision you are believing illusion what we saw everything is not true see the reality if you are a good investor or invest anywhere its your decision just dont regret later!!

Dude I don't even know you, we aint friends and I'm not impressed by the number of dissatisfied shareholders you currently have so theres that..

my every single share holder is happy just what you saw they are not my asset share holders they are just jealous and wants it to shut down coz my asset is failing every other asset !!
    You need to clear your vision you are believing illusion what we saw everything is not true see the reality if you are a good investor or invest anywhere its your decision just dont regret later!!

EVERY asset holder who frequents the forums asked you to close it down

even @richbc who helped you so much has said enough is enough

are so delusional or just plain FN nuts that you believe your own Bull$hit ?

Well why should I invest in a failing asset? Tell you what Ill do, your so certain your asset is the best and is fair and not a scam, stake me 1000 shares of the asset at current price and if I don't see guaranteed payouts every week for one month, I owe you nothing but I keep whatever payouts you do give.

If it performs well every week I will purchase the staked shares at the original price.

Thats a win win proposition

• Banned

my asset failing every other asset means my asset performance is unbeatable thats why all attacking. i am not telling you to invest in kohinoor i am telling do proper research and then invest!!

my asset failing every other asset means my asset performance is unbeatable thats why all attacking. i am not telling you to invest in kohinoor i am telling do proper research and then invest!!

and you do realize NO ONE is going to invest after researching you and your name here?

• Now see If I were you I would have taken that offer. It would have shown that you stood behind you asset and that it is actually profitable and fair.

Thanks