BurstBoost Club 92 - 112% annual net profit GPU/ASIC cloud mining asset!

• Our mission is to make Cryptocurrency mining accessible to everyone. With our service, best mining conditions become available to everyone. Simply select the desired plan and generate revenue 24x7!

We are paying without delays for 4 month, every week!

Total payouts to our investors for 4 month:

• Investment of 20 000 BURST on 04/10/2017
      total payout - 10 597 BURST
    • Investment of 10 000 BURST
      total payout 5 298 BURST

[ANN]
    We are in pre-launch phase with our Cloud mining service. Information would be updated soon, January 2018.
    Now we accept all major crypto coins - BTC, ETH, ZEC plus 10 more using CoinPayments, and USD through PayPal.

All current investors will have their regular payments as before, all new features would be avalaible, including buyouts.

KEY FEATURES OF OUR CLOUD MINING SERVICE

INSTANT START
    The mining starts immediately after confirmed payment. First payout next Thursday.

REAL SIGNED AGREEMENTS
    On request, we are sending signed agreements by mail, including proof of hardware ownership and collocation agreement.

GUARANTEED ASSETS BUYOUT
    At the end of each mining plan period, starting from 6 month. We will buyout your mining investments.

CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT
    You can cancel your contract anytime. Just fill buyout form and receive funds in 24 hrs. *Penalties may apply.
    Or You can place SELL order on BURST Asset Exchange to maximize profits.

REINVESTMENT FEATURE
    We providing reinvestment option for our clients. Just infrom us and we will automatically add additional hashrate from yours weekly payouts, every Thursday. *Minimum is 10$

Key benefits of our business which are avlaible for everyone in the world!

Earn extra profits investing in GPU/ASICS mining rigs
    We are a legal working LLC company in Russia, with 3 offices in Moscow.
    Operating 2 huge mining sites with 12 megawatts power. We have a professional tech team with
    3 years mining experience.

Best mining sites with 24x7 security
    Online access to your stats (planned), low-rate electricity - only (0,06$ USD/kWh) 
    We are also using own patented Mobile Mining Units, on our land - in Russia, near Moscow.  This units, saves a lot of money for all our clients!

You wont find more profitable place for mining!

Asset ID: 5298936854101771076
    Asset Issuer: BURST-M9BL-SY9D-CRDR-BHMWQ
    Total supply: 5 000 000
    Initial Price: 1 BURST
    Dividends paid out weekly on Thursdays

ASSET SALES DISTRIBUTION:
    GPU/ASICS mining – 80%
    HDD mining – 20%
    PROFIT DISTRIBUTION:
    70% - Asset Holders
    20% - Equipment, mining site maintenance and other normal facility expenses
    10% - Reinvesting and future upgrades to equipment, power and cooling infrastructure

How much can You earn investing in BurstBoost asset:
    Detailed information coming soon. At this moment, we are paying around 9-12% per month.
    You can check ROI in this topic. Or check our mining plans here.

How this asset works:
    Any investment would be instantly converted into new mining equipment, GPU NVIDIA GTX 1060, 1070, 1080 video cards, or ACIS - S9, M3, D3, L3+, depends on mining plan. We are fixing all investments in USD on date we recieve them, to make guaranteed buyouts after 6-12 month possible. Investors will get payed weekly every Thursday with BURST in the equivalent amount of mined coins. Direct investors getting their payouts directly from us, without BURST Asset Exchange feature.

Assets involved in this investment opportunity (live stream will be here)
    Coming soon

ROADMAP
    We already launched 18 GPU's - GTX NVIDIA 1060, 1080, plus Antminers - S9, D3, L3+. We will announce new roadmap soon.

All additional information can be obtained here: https://www.burstboost.club
    We have a Discord channel, Skype (dev_co), Facebook page (all news will be posted there) - you're always welcome, we are open to community.

We really love BURST and believe in it's future, like we all do.
    One of the reasons for which we launched this asset, mostly to support BURST miners and BurstCoin market.
    Moreover, we're working on populating BURST as cryptocurrency and its use in real life projects.

Sincerely, Dmitriy aka RedFury

0_1507147867224_1507147652619-verified-by-haitch.png

• @RedFury

looks good. look forward to reading more in depth

• @RedFury Hi. Thank you for being verified and thanks for a neatly laid out and well presented Announcement. I have a couple of questions.

I will prefix these questions with the fact that I have very little experience of GPU Mining, so bear that in mind when answering :-)

1. You say that Asset holders annual net profit is 60% can you provide some figures / maths to further explain and back that up?

2. You say that a single card mines $37 -$41 / Month, what confidence can you give us that this return will be possible for the next 2 Years?

3. Good that you have low electricity costs and I guess that is your largest expense, however as the operation grows what about the other expenses? Rent on premises, insurance, Cooling, staff etc. Are you sure that can be managed within your 20%?

4. What Mining hardware does the Asset offer at the moment and to what degree are you reliant on the Burst that you are raising in the Sale to buy hardware as shown in your Roadmap?

5. I am concerned that for some time you will be selling way more Burst for hardware than you are Buying Burst for Dividend payments. What are your thoughts on this?

6. Have you considered the implications of a lot of investment when Burst is at a cheap price (185 Sats) whereas some Months down the line when paying Dividends it could easily be 3 to 4 Times that?

7. If GPU/HDD mining become uneconomic for any reasons, what are your plans for winding up the Asset and what % of their investment might Shareholders expect to see returned?

Thanks

Rich

• @RichBC said in BurstBoost Club- 60% annual net profit GPU/HDD mining asset!:

@RedFury Hi. Thank you for being verified and thanks for a neatly laid out and well presented Announcement. I have a couple of questions.

I also want to thank you for the intelligent and good questions!

I will prefix these questions with the fact that I have very little experience of GPU Mining, so bear that in mind when answering :-)

1. You say that Asset holders annual net profit is 60% can you provide some figures / maths to further explain and back that up?

Cost of mining station hardware for 5-8x GTX 1060 6Gb: 220-250$
    One GTX 1060 6Gb graphic card - costs 280-330$
    Simplify calculations 280+44 - 330+50 = 324-380$ (with a cost of mining station)
    It mines 37-41$ per month, in total 444-492$ per year.
    It consumes 83 kWh per month, 0,08 USD/kWh = -6,64$
    Losses 79,68$ in total per year.
    We get 364,32$ - 412,32$ dirty profit

Taking into account the scheme of profit distribution 70/30:
    Asset holders will get 255,02 - 288,62 per year
    After 1 year of operation, this hardware still, will have a good demand, so we take 85% of initial price.
    324$ = (85%) 275,4$ and 380$ = (85%) 323$
    Losses: 48,6$ - 57$

Final figures are:
    324$ invested - 206,42$ - 231,62$ annual profit = 63,5%-71,62% per year
    380$ invested - 206,42$-231,62$ annual profit = 55%-60,79% per year

This is not 100% accurate but I hope it’s clear enough, more or less

1. You say that a single card mines $37 -$41 / Month, what confidence can you give us that this return will be possible for the next 2 Years?

This is a Crypto world, mainly depends on Bitcoin and mined altcoins rates. Numbers can be higher or lower. It’s 50/50%. Plus, more GPU’s we have, bigger profits, like in BURST mining. I’m not going to wrangle here and speak about bright future of Bitcoin and mining. I’ll just say - it's more about investment itself.
    I mean, no matter what happens, the profit will still be higher, than Burst in near future + gamers market starving for a good graphic cards, that’s for sure :) You will understand better by reading the answers on.

1. Good that you have low electricity costs and I guess that is your largest expense, however as the operation grows what about the other expenses? Rent on premises, insurance, Cooling, staff etc. Are you sure that can be managed within your 20%?

Everything is much simpler here. We have low prices almost for everything. It would be 30% in total, if we speaking about rent + cooling/power. This is OK, for 75 GPU's, as planned.

1. What Mining hardware does the Asset offer at the moment and to what degree are you reliant on the Burst that you are raising in the Sale to buy hardware as shown in your Roadmap?

At this moment, it’s GPU mining station hardware, plus a lot of parts for HDD rigs. Our 72Tb mining rig comes from other source of investments.
    About Burst as a main investment, we have plans to involve funds from other crypto communities and real life investors. However, BURST is priority number 1, one of our main goals is to support BURST market. Volatility, market values and involvement of new people in BURST is good too.

1. I am concerned that for some time you will be selling way more Burst for hardware than you are Buying Burst for Dividend payments. What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, as for now it does not look optimal. However, first, I believe that we will attract real life and crypto investors. We are going to run advertising. Second, BURST will become more popular with our marketing in Russia/World. We are constantly working on populating BURST and it’s use in real life projects, not only as a cryptocurrency. For example, I’m working on legitimizing Asset Exchange features, smart contracts would be ready soon, as PoCC promises.
    There are many practical uses of BURST that should be properly presented to a crypto community. Another example, which will be completed soon, populate BURST mining, as an electricity compensation for GPU miners, (won’t work in USA or EU, because of rates). We will populate BURST in all ways, and there always BurstBoost will be near.

1. Have you considered the implications of a lot of investment when Burst is at a cheap price (185 Sats) whereas some Months down the line when paying Dividends it could easily be 3 to 4 Times that?

First, I believe, price of BURST will grow; this is one of the cherished desires for all of us and we are working on it.
    The final amount of dividends would be the same in USD, just smaller amount in BURST. Who knows, where Bitcoin price will be in few months, finally it can be much more, than 60%.

1. If GPU/HDD mining become uneconomic for any reasons, what are your plans for winding up the Asset and what % of their investment might Shareholders expect to see returned?

I do not see the problem here, because all asset sales invested directly in hardware. May be you do not know, that share prices of NVIDIA and AMD skyrocketing. They even presented new GPU’s exclusively for mining purposes, without video outputs. For 4 months there were no GPU’s on markets in whole world, gamers are starving.
    Therefore, the plan is simple, sell it for 85% or send them to investors or something else; we will decide together, it is up to shareholders. We will make a vote through poll feature in BURST wallet or on our website.

Thanks

Rich

Thank you! :)

• @RedFury said in BurstBoost Club- 60% annual net profit GPU/HDD mining asset!:

Final figures are:
    324$ invested - 206,42$ - 231,62$ annual profit = 63,5%-71,62% per year
    380$ invested - 206,42$-231,62$ annual profit = 55%-60,79% per year

Thanks for the comprehensive reply.

So just looking at these numbers, even as presented a Shareholder would have to allow at least 2 Years to make any Money.

Add to that the risk of Mining becoming less profitable, your costs going up, any significant increase in the value of Burst after purchase, plus of course the thing we all have not thought of and the ROI time could extend considerably.

So this looks like a well organised and presented Asset, hopefully it will be well run and the information flow will be transparent and comprehensive and I would be happy to invest from that point of view.

However for me this is a too long to wait for too little return Investment, so for now I wish you luck but will pass.

Rich

• Cmon @RichBC , you know that - This is the most profitable BURST asset at this moment. That's the fact!
    More profits could be obtained ONLY through risky IPO's, that's it. We are not interested in persuading old BURST asset owners to invest or induce competitors.We are making our asset shareholders HAPPY - this is our goal $-)

"Shareholder would have to allow at least 2 Years to make any Money" - i think you missed something, it's 5,5% per month payments at least. I understand, that may be you are afraid, or other causes forced you to make such conclusions in this post, i dont care really.

It's just a turning point and possibility to all that assets, miners, making almost 0 profits - to start to get some significant profits with their savings

We already have few 20k USD investors in real life! 60% annual net profit - is 60% :)
    Even with 15% depreciation. So in total it's 75%, haven't seen better deals on BURST asset market. Or maybe you can show me asset with better profits?:)))

• admin

@RedFury Given that this asset has not yet made a dividend payout, and there are currently 0 shares available - it's rather difficult to take the claim that "This is the most profitable BURST asset at this moment." seriously.

Can we please cut the hyperbole and focus on the real fundamentals of the asset and it's methods of creating income.

Thanks.

• @haitch agreed, but all math and figures mentioned in previous answers, with Semptember GPU mining stats (they aren't 100% accurate because of 4 idle days and not consistent stats, including October).
    Currently working on deploying 3 more rigs. First payment would be after 2 weeks, than we will switch to 1 week payment scheme.

Once again - it's not about greed for us, it's about resurrection ;-)

• @haitch said in BurstBoost Club- 60% annual net profit GPU/HDD mining asset!:

and there are currently 0 shares available

4'975'000 avalaible at this moment

• admin

@RedFury I don't see the sell order .....

• @RedFury Hi! Welcome to the asset exchange, Good to see a well thought out Asset with a webpage and information available.

Just to let you know, There are currently at least two other assets with some history that are tracked and forecasted to net a equal or much higher ROI. The "This is the most profitable BURST asset at this moment. That's the fact!" is eerily a reminder of a very recent asset catastrophe, albeit better written, it just seems to be missing some 0_1507391487504_d47d2e8a-2ef9-42d2-9e6c-22738e2d4a28-image.png bedazzling.

Suggesting potential investors are afraid and that you don't really care, is a interesting public relations decision, especially suggesting that to one of the larger investors on the Asset Exchange.

Anyway just my thoughts, welcome, and good luck, i imagine i will pick up some shares after we start to see some steady payouts.

Cheers!

• 5% monthly. https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/4466/ann-futuros/1
    lol.
    anyways, i dont know what's happening with that asset right now, hope this one is more consistant.

but uh, I think my asset gives more than 60% annually, probably bc i gave a 8tb hdd to it. but my asset is more like giving back to the community XD,

Good luck with your asset though, hope it's as good as BurstOcean tbh :)

• @haitch Thanks. New to Burst asset exchange, if it's needed to open Sell orders first. Currently ppl just opened Buy orders and i accepted em. Placed 1mln Sell Order.

• Thanks for sharing your experience, i really appreciate that! And thanks for your wishes.

@Jaxblack said in BurstBoost Club- 60% annual net profit GPU/HDD mining asset!:

is eerily a reminder of a very recent asset catastrophe, albeit better written, it just seems to be missing some bedazzling.

Yeah, saw that KOHINOOR or smth asset, i do understand what are you talking about, as a digital marketer working with ICO startups, it's familiar to me.

As i mentioned before, first - currently im working on LEGITIMIZING Asset Exchange feature of BURST. Just words for now, but, lawyers + me on this goal doing our jobs. As a result, it could be legitimized in Russia first, i think it's a real opportunity.
    Second, potential investors - yes, i understand they may be scared, and there are no any procedure that can give them 100% guarantee. ( @haitch ID verification, photos, videos, even Live stream in our case) - this is not a 100%.
    Just let us few weeks, we will prove our reliability.

Illustrative example for me, is a CCminer asset.

• @HiDevin said in BurstBoost Club- 60% annual net profit GPU/HDD mining asset!:

anyways, i dont know what's happening with that asset right now, hope this one is more consistant.

Hopes is for dreamers - BurstBoost for investors!

but uh, I think my asset gives more than 60% annually, probably bc i gave a 8tb hdd to it. but my asset is more like giving back to the community XD,

Well, as one of our movie star said - Who has truth in his heart, he has power.
    I don't know what asset you are talking about, but there are 3 types of mining avalaible PoW, PoS, PoC - and at this moment, PoW mining is the most profitable one. PoW includes - CPU, Asics, GPU mining - GPU mining, is the most profitable one, if you have low electricity rate. Asics goes at 2nd place - because there's a problem with em, they couldn't be sold at reasonable prices after 1 year of mining!

Good luck with your asset though, hope it's as good as BurstOcean tbh :)

Thank you, we share our luck with asset shareholders. Join us :)

• admin

@RedFury Shares purchased ..........

• if your up and running now we can do a swap.

I will swap up to $2000 worth of BURST

we have payout on Monday so you will already be getting paid out

• ###Hurray!
    The first card bought with the funds of the BurstBoost asset holders is up and running!
    (actually, i bought it with my own money, price of BURST isn't that great at this moment, will cash them later, to increase profits for shareholders). First payout will be done as scheduled on 10/19/2017. Jump in!
    0_1507728212243_2_1.jpg

S/N:602-V328-040B1701003767
    3 years guarantee, October 2020.

• @RedFury I'm a small guy here, but I specialize in low voltage/ high voltage specs. Have you considered power inversion?

1x aims 48vdc 12,000w 110\220vac power inverter/ charger
    4x agm 12v 200amp hour batteries in series (increasing voltage to 48vdc but keep amperage the same) (these batteries will run a 15A draw continuously for 14hrs)

Using the inverter during peak hours will reduce your need to pay your utility company. Recharging your bank at night keeps you from paying outrageous solar installation fees.

Now I know consumers energy pays grid tied generators roughly 7¢/kwh generated. This being said using one of these units per site (if having multiple sites requiring more than 12kw) will not only keep you from paying utility costs but will also offer a potential residual income from back feeding your excess power into the grid.

• @SimplyLiving6 , what is the efficiency of the new power system you propose? If it is 80% then your cost for electricity went from 8 cents to 10 cents.

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.