is my miner working and mining?

• 0_1507539358420_miner2.png

is my miner working correctly and mining?
    without any green line at all
    I try change different pool and the reward too.0_1507539495813_miner.png

how to I check everything is all right and it is mining?

BURST-4MXN-JG5D-9XRX-5N26T

• @blueskybrian , you need to get on a pool that accepts bigger DLs than your plot is generating to see the green lines. Or to just check it, switch your miner to solo, set a huge number in the target field in the miner.conf file. You should see additional readouts saying DLs found but wrong reward recipient. That will validate everything is ok with your plots. But you should go to a pool that accommodates a small miner. Not sure which is th best, I'm sure some pool owners will chime in. @tross, @falconCoin , etc.

• @rds said in is my miner working and mining?:

@blueskybrian , you need to get on a pool that accepts bigger DLs than your plot is generating to see the green lines. Or to just check it, switch your miner to solo, set a huge number in the target field in the miner.conf file. You should see additional readouts saying DLs found but wrong reward recipient. That will validate everything is ok with your plots. But you should go to a pool that accommodates a small miner. Not sure which is th best, I'm sure some pool owners will chime in. @tross, @falconCoin , etc.

yes our pool is great for small miners @cpass78 can tell you off his experience as well as others lik @darindarin

we also have a promotion going on

• @falconCoin @blueskybrian FalconcCoin's pool is pretty good for small miners, I am one myself with about 400 gbs and soon to be 1.4 tb, and I currently get a deadline about every 2 blocks or so.

• http://burstrenegade.zone/ tries to please all sizes! Burst Bashes happen frequently. Seriously pick the smallest pool that wins block they are the best!