If I leave a pool, do I lose my deferred burst?

• Inquiring minds want to know...

• @selobde It will be paid, you will also continue to accrue a diminishing Historic Share if on a ninja Pool when Blocks are found. Depends on which Pool when you will get the payment if it is small, most sweep up small payments every 24 Hours.

Rich

• @selobde , Most ninja pools will pay after x blocks of inactivity. For the lex style pools, I believe that your pending stays in the pool but that record is maintained in the config of the pool, so if you start up again at a later date, the pending will reappear. @crk would know for sure.

• @selobde said in If I leave a pool, do I lose my deferred burst?:

Inquiring minds want to know...

Need to know what pool your in first

• Sorry, I should have included my pool info in the original post...pool.burstcoin.space.

• This setting with uray lex CRK pools hasn't changed and can be customized by each pool owner.
    The best setting would be 500 rounds which allows you to comeback if your are down for a day. This works for pools that go days without finding blocks too. The standard setting was 360 rounds. Again This column can disappear from the web page and silently run.
    A lot of factors are involved especially if the min payout is lowered than its better for the small miner and wouldn't matter to you.
    Find a pool with a min payout of 20 and it doesn't matter.

• @selobde said in If I leave a pool, do I lose my deferred burst?:

Sorry, I should have included my pool info in the original post...pool.burstcoin.space.

I don't beleive @Menaxerius has anything changed in the default configs not to payout even if you leave, but since its a Burstnation pool best to ask him directly on that forum

• @manfromafar Most pools I have tried do not do what someone said, not many Ninja style pools pay after x blocks expire. I have mined for a day and left expecting 2 coins that I never got. My advice is stay away from Burst Nation sponsored pools. Yes I have a pool I like and its interesting how the other perform so differently. Try a different pool every 24 hours and guaranteed 3 will pay you a couple of coins due.

• @Burstde said in If I leave a pool, do I lose my deferred burst?:

@manfromafar Most pools I have tried do not do what someone said, not many Ninja style pools pay after x blocks expire. I have mined for a day and left expecting 2 coins that I never got. My advice is stay away from Burst Nation sponsored pools. Yes I have a pool I like and its interesting how the other perform so differently. Try a different pool every 24 hours and guaranteed 3 will pay you a couple of coins due.

I cannot comment on how other pools run as I do not have access to their configs. I know how my two pools run. If you mine on pool you will get your rewards if they are pending and you switch. If you mine on xen and leave before payouts your payments are forfeited back to the pool.

• @manfromafar , both of your pools are ninja style. How did you set up xen to sweep miner's deferred payments if they left the pool? I am familiar with the ninja code and never saw that option in the config files. Do you do it manually?

• @selobde No you won't loose it. At pool.burstcoin.space the Burst from the Blocks, and the Tx fees they include are beeing paid to the miners regardless of if they mine for 12 hours and have to stop their miner, switch pool or whatever. But @manfromafar is right, for my pool BN Forum is where I actively provide support, I just log in if I have a free minute to check for questions.

Regards

• Thanks to everyone for the info!