3rd round of shares selling for TALON POWER

• this round of shares will be going towards buying more mining equipment

The sale will go up and stay up till Nov 20th

These funds will NOT be used for any Bitconnect, or RegalCoin Lending, or trading but will be staking coins to profit while it just sits and i will payout the staking rewards into the asset each time.

if i see the coins we are staking are going down i will sell them ASAP

putting into Bitconnect tokens can also earn us even more by just hodling till it is time to buy the equipment

Some new Antminer s9's are coming out and i want to add these to the asset.

Sale will begin in 2-3 hours

if you want a small break or buy in other crypto contact us on Discord at
    https://discord.gg/WxakTWx

• @falconCoin how many shares, and what price? ;)

• looks like the buy orders are going on the exchange

16-18.5

i want to be fair i am thinking 17 per share. or the median price of the top 3.

does anyone find that unfair? please comment i do not want to have anyone feel they are getting screwed .

• here is what we are looking at as far as numbers go when ppl ask

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/bitmain-antminer-s9?e=0.12&currency=USD

• I AM EXCITED!

• someone was smart and dropped the price!

sales went out for 15 a share guys...

good chance we could get 2 miners and that would be fantastic!

• if anyone wants to buy with bitcoin let me know via discord

https://discord.gg/WxakTWx

i will be back in about 3 hours

• @Dillion you were giving hell to @Marc about undercutting on assets but BOTH of you are undercutting me at 14.99 and 14.98 when i had up at 15...

and who ever sold all the shares so cheap you made some ppl very happy....

let me find out it was you guys who promised not to dump if we did the discount in discord

• I never agreed to anything. I bitched at Marc for selling shares of the asset shares I closed to someone who obviously didn't know they were closed. Basically taking advantage of a innocent burster.

• @Dillion said in 3rd round of shares selling for TALON POWER:

I never agreed to anything. I bitched at Marc for selling shares of the asset shares I closed to someone who obviously didn't know they were closed. Basically taking advantage of a innocent burster.

really cause everyone in the discord agreed to it...

@darindarin , @haitch , @itguypw , @Brushek , @cpass78 , @Rossman01, @scubafossil

and others i cant remember off top of my head...

everyone agreed if you got at that price you wouldn't dump...

even if that wasn't the case that is a Dick move no matter how you slice it .... trying to raise funds to make this asset and Burst even stronger and you pull that $hit to someone who has supported you.

• @falconCoin

800 shares is a drop in the bucket to what is in circulation. Just that tiny 800 shares dropping the asset to 4 on the exchange should tell you something. Now I'm not here to lecture or to start bad blood.

I just put 13LTC worth of Burst into this thing what like 2 weeks ago or a week ago? That was about $725-$750. Plus all the other shares you sold plus the shares you sold for other cryptos. The asset was doing great when I went to sleep last night. Highest bid 18 lowest sell 23. Now I get home from work and see you selling like another $5k worth of Burst.
    I ask you what your name is the other day and you tell me Satoshi. So since I'm not even privy to know what your name is I have to get info other ways.
    The sale order for Satoshi Mountain was real. As the asset manager I couldn't pass that up.

My personal sale order was a way for me to test you. To see your reaction.

• @Dillion said in 3rd round of shares selling for TALON POWER:

@falconCoin

800 shares is a drop in the bucket to what is in circulation. Just that tiny 800 shares dropping the asset to 4 on the exchange should tell you something. Now I'm not here to lecture or to start bad blood.

I just put 13LTC worth of Burst into this thing what like 2 weeks ago or a week ago? That was about $725-$750. Plus all the other shares you sold plus the shares you sold for other cryptos. The asset was doing great when I went to sleep last night. Highest bid 18 lowest sell 23. Now I get home from work and see you selling like another $5k worth of Burst.
    I ask you what your name is the other day and you tell me Satoshi. So since I'm not even privy to know what your name is I have to get info other ways.
    The sale order for Satoshi Mountain was real. As the asset manager I couldn't pass that up.

My personal sale order was a way for me to test you. To see your reaction.

it should tell me something? yeah that you are no better than then ppl you complain about

no it was a way to show that your a POS just like @AdamGuerbuez said you were.... test my reaction lol

lecture me? dude you just admitted to f**king the guys who had just bought for 15 is all you did...

so hey its doing great so hey guys let me F**K it up... you only made other ppl more money and show you can't be trusted... and honestly you didnt hurt the asset you just showed everyone how much you can be trusted.... not like the video below doesn't show enough proof

I do not need to tell you my name, @haitch has all my info... my home address, my business address, my facebook address so you screw over a bunch of guys cause you want to know my name?

But its funny i called it with you being this away a week or so back in discord... i guess i was spot on and that was before this video came out

• Hello I bought the 13 LTC worth of burst at 15 Burst per share

• According to Adam G all the assets here are scams.

• I bought shares all the up to 15.8!!! My last buy trade was 100 shares at 15.8 each!!! So you don't know what your talking about there. Go look at the history. Plus my last big buy the 13LTC worth of burst that I bought at 15burst per share..... I turned down your offer to buy under the table or "direct" as you say. I wanted to help the asset and so I bought 13ltc worth at asset issuer price of 15 Burst each. Satoshis Mountain was buying shares up to 23+ coins per share

This didn't go nearly the way I had hoped.
    I'm the type of guy that has been working hard for people who invested pennies with me. The other day I told u I had $800 invested but I was wrong. I have over $1k invested. I wouldn't dare tell someone who invested $10 in me to go fuck themselves let alone over $1k.
    The way I had hoped for this to go was for you to be like " hey why are you selling your shares?" "Do you have some concerns or questions." Maybe I had just found out my girl was pregnant and needed my money back. Instead you spit in my face. "Classic shit forum asset management," if were quoting Adam G these days.

Clearly it is all about you and what you can get out of the issued share sales and not a investor who possibly would need or want to liquidate and exit before you raise another $5k worth of Burst.

Now that you have spit in my face I would like to exit this asset and recoup all that I can. I'm much better off depositing my $1k+ into my stock trading accounts and trading real assets instead of letting you spit in my face while you hold my money.

When I bought into the Planet Fitness IPO I sold all my shares before PLNT sold their 2nd round. Planet Fitness didn't call me and say fuck you.

In the words of the great Donald Trump. "Your fired" I want out of this investment and I'm going to sell my shares rather you cry me a river or not.

• @Dillion

your a liar but we already knew that... please sell your shares so more deserving ppl then can then have them.

you can rant all you want, it was a dick move plain and simple... you saw in discord ppl were buying, you saw in asset exchange ppl were buying so you undercut the hell out of the asset and what i was selling for

you only hurt those ppl... these ppl who unlike you actually do care and are part of a team.

good riddance

• Team? I can't know ur name but we were a team? What a joke that is brother. You have a lot to learn. Thanks for acting like a spoiled baby brat.
    If you knew anything about investing you'd know that as a investor the most important thing is the person ur investing in. If I can't know just ur name then yes I want to exit this investment.

You can sling mud at me all you want and claim I'm hurting someone. Clearly your the only one with their panties in a wad.

• If I'm a liar then your no better than kohinor. Your reaction to me selling some shares was exactly the same as his. A big cry baby fest.
    Yes I see you selling shares under the table on discord. That was a major red flag to me and what ignited my search for more information. Now that I see your reaction for my request to liquidate I know all I need to know about you. Someone not worthy of a penny of my money.

Good riddance

• @Dillion my reaction is only that u you agreed to not dump if you got a better price on discord...

it has been advertised to join discord for a better price, not hidden

so you know the name of every asset issuer?

again you did NOT hurt my asset at all, you hurt everyone who has been trying to build it up and get the price even higher out of pride and a working hard and achieving something good.

you act like your such the man i and i should understand blah blah... what stopped you from contacting me and saying hey i am going to do this and that, you have even posted about your ROI and returns so once again just like Adam says you are so wishy washy its not even funny

0_1508008361815_dillion 1.png

0_1508008370262_dillion 2.png

see what your ignoring again is you hurt my ASSET HOLDERS ... not me i am standing up for them

why would us trying to raise money to get more mining equipment mean so much to you that you have to keep bringing up that i was trying to sell more shares?

geez i dont know to make the asset grow, and as many of us on discord have talked about doing

i have a antminer now that i let the asset use free of charge instead of using it for myself. but wanted to add another

so yeah i was the best thing ever till i call you out on pulling a dick move.... you can try and turn this all around on me and blah blah but what you did at the end of the day was a dick move and hurt the rest of the asset holders nothing else

Please sell off i hope i or someone who deserves it can get your shares