Burstcoin price

• Hi all,

does someone know why the burst coin value drops that high?

• @ciscler all alts go down because BTC is having an all time high. If you look at it in BURST/USD, it is not so bad.

• @vaxman said in Burstcoin price:

@ciscler all alts go down because BTC is having an all time high. If you look at it in BURST/USD, it is not so bad.

considering Burst is ~$61 and was ~160 USD a few months ago, I'd say bad.

• @rds said in Burstcoin price:

considering Burst is ~$61 and was ~160 USD a few months ago, I'd say bad.

Considering the price was at ~8$ just one year ago..
    During the last four months nothing important happened - besides the unwashed botnet mining, a 10+day DOS-induced breakdown of the whole network and some ugly quarreling.

Nothing much was done for usability or new features - and with a branch that thankfully replaces h2 with mariadb, new features might take a little longer.
    Can't comment on the mobile wallet, as I'd never use a wallet on a totally opaque operating system.

We'll see. When new features and integrations finally arrive the price relative to BTC will go up. And with the mug as marketeer, I'm awaiting a 10-fold increase. 8)

I've made the mistake to sell a lot way too cheap when I lost patience last year, below 50s. I won't make that mistake again.

• This post is deleted!

• looking at poloniex exchange ever altcoin has dropped not just burst

• @ZapbuzZ You can see pretty much all of them have dropped. In the trading part of my Asset I have noticed significant drops in not only Burst, but in ETH, DASH, OMG, NEO among others. I have picked up some ETH, DASH and OMG for the Asset for short to mid term gains as these coins will rebound and gain big time.