Stats Info / Reward Payout

• Hey all again another quick question.

I have been mining constantly since my last post like 2 days ago are something like that and was wonder how long is it until you see your first payout? Heard its normally 24 hours? I have checked the stats of the pool Im mining in and it shows the below next to my address:

All round Shares
    a day 26.99 [ 19 ]

Current Round Shares
    16 days 1.41 72.7

Could I get a break down of this please? Was thinking does it mean Ill get my first pay out in 16 days which will be 72.7 Burst?

Thanks

• @RecoStar no All round shares is the historical payout and current in the current block... Usually is when you reach 300 or 24h after your first burst mined

• admin

@gpedro I don't think RecoStar is mining on one of the burstcoin/burst-team pools. Those stats are more most likely from one of the Uray pool derivatives.

@RecoStar - which pool are you on ? .de ?

• @haitch i think he is mining in the Uk or De pool but i think that the minimum payments are the same. aren't they?

• admin

@gpedro Don't know - the Uray pools act differently, you earn shares, but shares expire, so how exactly they reward and payout, I'm not sure on.

• @RecoStar
    All round Shares
    a day 26.99 [ 19 ]

it's a best (day) yours deadline at all round (19), you will get 26.99 Bursts if pool win a block.

Current Round Shares
    16 days 1.41 72.7

it's your best deadline (16 days) at current round, 1.41 will add to your payments. 72.7 bursts already got to wallet

• Hey guys thanks for the replies. I am mining on pool.burstcoin.de. Is that the correct one to be mining on? Got my first payment but was only like 55 Burst after like 2 days which is a bit low.

• admin

@RecoStar 55 might be okay - how much capacity do you have ?

• @haitch Just testling how much I can earn, only using 500Gb but got 4TB waiting ti be used.

Edit: Just checked and this is what I have earned (5 is from Faucet):

23/07/2016 17:40:43  5 + 1 BURST-BBAQ-GF7D-Z6LX-3U7B6 /
    22/07/2016 19:04:45  24.91923228 + 1 BURST-GHTV-7ZP3-DY4B-FPBFA 10+
    22/07/2016 14:44:39  5 + 1 BURST-BBAQ-GF7D-Z6LX-3U7B6 10+
    22/07/2016 13:34:34  71.66851406 + 1 BURST-GHTV-7ZP3-DY4B-FPBFA 10+

• admin

@RecoStar The calculator says 500GB should be good for 68 Burst/Day. You could try pool.burstcoin.biz or pool.burstcoin.eu to see if you do better.

• @haitch Thank I will give them a try 🙂

• Hey again. When Ive went to change pools I am getting this error message when trying in the wallet:

{"requestProcessingTime":0,"error":"Cannot reassign reward recipient before previous goes into effect: {"senderPublicKey":"e7405e1372bc41d892e8e213e574489643c9e7f5ebf23555aeec416662f05353","signature":null,"feeNQT":100000000,"type":20,"version":1,"ecBlockId":"6614134513997690932","attachment":{"version.RewardRecipientAssignment":1},"subtype":0,"amountNQT":0,"recipient":"14789046051569562492","ecBlockHeight":255006,"deadline":1440,"timestamp":61669020}"}

In miner:
    [ERROR 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient (QKBW-5FAB-WRHK-5FYYW) does n
    ot match pool's account (6WVW-2WVD-YXE5-EZBHU)
    You need change reward assignment and wait 4 blocks (~16 minutes)

All I done was stop mining and change the pool then re-enter pool address and my phrase. Tried closing down burst wallet and redoing but to same errors. Waited 16 minutes and no joy.

Any Ideas?

• @RecoStar have you changed reward assignment recently? i think you have to wait for 4 blocks before make another reward assignment changes again...

• @gpedro So just lease it running and it will start mining again after 4 blocks?

Thanks for reply btw

• @RecoStar in your wallet on dashboard reward assignment appears? If so you only have to wait... if not appears do it again and if give you the same error i would try the 2 button on reward assignment (that one that you should use if you have error 9 or something like that)

• @gpedro Not sure what you mean for reward assignment on dashboard. I have been charged transaction fee's every time I try to change pools but I am still unable to start mining again. I left it offline all last night to try again but I am still getting same error. Tried both buttons and still no joy.

I even tried leaving it mining for a hour with the error to see if it will sort itself out after the 4 blocks (16 minutes) but still not working. I have no clue as to what to do now lol

Thanks

• @RecoStar yes... Your miner.conf should be with the previous configuration of the DE pool...

open your explorer and go to:

%AppData%\Roaming\BurstWallet\miner-burst-1.160705

opens miner.conf with your notepad and in the first lines should appear exactly this:

"Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "Port" : 8124,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8124,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "InfoPort" : 8124,

• @gpedro I have checked the .conf and shows the pool I have been trying to connect to. Do I need to change anything as still getting same error.

.conf shows:

"Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "Port" : 8124,

"UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "UpdaterPort" : 8124,

"InfoAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.biz",
    "InfoPort" : 8124,

"EnableProxy" : false,
    "ProxyPort" : 8126,

• @RecoStar Are you trying to change reward assignment in the local or in the online wallet? You should do it in the online one...
    That error never happened to me but sometimes the reward assignment doesn't work well, in your dashboard on the recent transactions there is the reward assignment? That transactions have confirmations?
    Your miner.conf looks good to me... When you set reward assignment you'd put pool.burstcoin.biz on the top right corner box and then hit reward assignment? If not do that...

• @gpedro I know what you mean mate I have done that and all looks good. Issue only happened when I was changing pools from .de to .biz then got that error online in the wallet itself when you select the drop down box.

Seems to be ok now so not sure what I was doing wrong.

Again thanks for your support 😃

+1