Proof who is behind the DDOS

• 0_1508465752686_CLDFLR threat .JPG

• admin

@Burstde Not definitive proof, but very coincidental - Guess who lives in Montreal and uses OVH ......

• another one from 184.68.157.198

• Highly unlikely it would be to be quite honest, the tracks would be covered as much as possible and more than likely a paid for service, saying that, anyone can easily slip up and be caught out. It's obvious who's behind it, proof is another thing. Nice to see people are always vigilant and not sweeping things under the mat like the blind shitnation followers ;)

• @Snoops I can tell you I have more than 50 repeated ip address from these mentioned all in a day. So I can see a query from one person but these same ip address are listed 50 or more times in a day in repeated hit patterns. Pool is in Germany and doesn't go through Canadian servers.

• I have seen the same! I put thailand on challenge and seems to help. When they are hitting go to attack mode for a couple blocks. I did that yesterday and we even won a block lol. But my miner dont like attack mode.

I seen many different ip hitting my mining port. I also have a rate limiter and it seemed they adjusted it not to set it off. Looked one day had over 1k ip hitting mining port and pool only 150 miners. It not only the volume of data its the data it contains because it messes up pool mining.

That why I am closing renegades too much BS night and day! There will be other coins soon and then burst drops like a hot potato!
    But dont just dump your burst cause it will recover the shock of competition. But I bet there will be coin wars going on lol So break out your popcorn its going to get good.

• @snoops edited............0_1508502982774_block bn.JPG

• @tross , what are the new coins you are referring to?

• One will come out soon! One that will know our socks off later and one I have no info. only one has a name but we are voting!

• @Burstde I would just block the whole country! You can white list a miner!

• @Burstde , @haitch

BN just put up a post that says that IP is a Burst Network explorer:

"that is the IP of one of the Network explorers widely used in Burst. That is correct, a Network explorer and guess what it lists??? That's right, your pool. Oh I'm gonna go ouit on a limb and say, that's probably why it's asking for /poot/mininginfo just like in your screenshot. But I may be wrong, it might just be Luxe tht has disguised a DDOS tool in our very own Network Explorer that everyone uses."

• Why not post the full text?

So here is the proof posted by an individual on shit forums about the source of the DDOS attack, claims that this IP connects 50 times to his pool in a day. Well guess what you idiotic moron, that is the IP of one of the Network explorers widely used in Burst. That is correct, a Network explorer and guess what it lists??? That's right, your pool. Oh I'm gonna go ouit on a limb and say, that's probably why it's asking for /poot/mininginfo just like in your screenshot. But I may be wrong, it might just be Luxe tht has disguised a DDOS tool in our very own Network Explorer that everyone uses.

So we are going to use the same logic as these two twits and say, we have found the DDOSer and it is Luxe... Only idiots like Hitachi are that stupid. Case in point:

So once again Hitachi, the useless idiot that you are, maybe you should help others figure out problems with their sites instead of trying to make propaganda and display hate speech as you do becuase you are only making yourself look like a bigger moron. You are not gettting any more fans this way, and you certainly wwon't get more usage of your shit forums, you are pretty much limited the select number of idiots talking to each other ( 4 or 5 at last count) and maybe 1 or 2 decent folks.

I have a better idea on what you should do haitch. You should ejaculate in a cup, send it to your father with a long letter apologizing and returning the cup to him to refund your dad of the ejaculate he wasted creating you.

--

https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/980-haitch-and-the-load-of-crap-he-spews/&pageNo=10

Interesting thoughts about the newhassets and the way the account was "hacked" included on page 8-9.

• admin

@Marc The account that emptied my asset was the same account that compromised a number of other accounts and cleaned those out. You accusing me of being a thief ? Maybe you should hang out with your friend who was the the only other person that had access to both Crowetics and my pools passphrases - and cleaned them out.

• Out of all the Network explorers out their BN morons not one acts like yours and dddos's all pools. Why after 4 years of operating a pool I have a problem now its because of your Network explorer. So what is it really doing.

Edit.. For the record the BN explorers are with a different IP Address and the ones located in Texas don't behave like this. So BN has admitted their Server is using that OVH server further clarifying the truth be know.

Edit... For the record BN this isn't about Haitch. Its about a server Ddosing a pool

• @Burstde said in Proof who is behind the DDOS:

Out of all the Network explorers out their BN morons not one acts like yours and dddos's all pools. Why after 4 years of operating a pool I have a problem now its because of your Network explorer. So what is it really doing.

The reason there is because other Network explorers don't list your pool as far I'm concerned. At least http://www.burstcoin.cc/network doesn't and thats the only one that came to my mind right now. And if that 1 Request every 30 Second, 1 Minute or whatever is the reason your server overloads, you should consider an upgrade immediately as 1 Additional Miner would have the same effect on your pool. I'm getting the same requests from the networks explorer, the load is as big as any 1 gb miners load (who doesn't send in nonces only checks what block you're on) that is pretty much as to say google is ddossing you.

• @Burstde Defend them, NEVER, Are you crazy... I am stating simply that It's doubtfully AG ip because obviously he will take measure to hide his ip/info and that he would more than likely pay for others to do it. NEVER did i EVER defend the scum, he is the reason BURST is not thriving, all he did was once cause a pump, nothing more, he ruined it and he is the cancer of the community and coin.
    Nothing would please me more than to see him go down in flames for his pathetic and childish actions, his dictatorship and his ponzi schemes.

• @Snoops okay okay I'll strike that comment then.
    @Menaxerius There are very few burstcoin explorers that list my pool this is correct thought the ones that do don't bother me and haven't been a problem. Burstcoin.cc used to list my pool back in the day however never an issue here even then. The issue has always been the amount of hits from a location unknown to who it was as we know now thank you for the increase efforts of the underlying facts.
    The ones that have been said to be explorers don't list my pool however if you say it was an explorer than ip addresses associated with still register with Cloudflares sevices as being problematic. Besides the pool was never part of Burst nations so they have no reason to include me in their explorers so kinda of strange it is an explorer

• @tross where can we follow this new coin development?

• for a shit forum BN seems to visit very often.