Bitsler Alternative

• Ive played in bitsler for some time and roulette there felt rigged(personal opinion) after some time. You can check this roulette site

0_1508984219248_2499-profileavatar.png

You have a lot of choices, from x2.06 up to x99.
    The site only support bitcoin gambling and maybe looking at adding more coins(as i heard ETH etc.).

Minimum bet is 1bit = 100 satoshi
    Withdrawal Fee is 450 bit and it will be taken from the withdrawn amount. So if you withdraw 500bit youll get 50 bit.

Currently they have 20% bonus for deposit, so after you deposit message the admin in the chat named steffson and kirich and they will credit you the 20% bonus.

Ofcourse you need to play first before withdrawing, You cant deposit → Retrieve bonuses → withdraw.
    You wont get you withdrawal and will be questioned before you can withdraw.

They also have a referral, for every bet the that is made 1% of that goes to admin, so if you sign up under a person that 1% will be divided into 2

.4% (40%) to the sponsor
    .6 (60%) to the admin, instead of 1% whole.
    But to the play who bet, nothing changed, everything 1% will be taken even you sign up under a sponsor or not.

my withdrawal
    0_1508985165712_2499-profileavatar.png

If you can sign up under mine ill really appreciate it.
    https://wheel99.com/?ref=dvndr

IF ever you wonder why did i use @dvndr007 first letter as a username, i also explained it to the admin in that site regarding this Ahole and told them about my post on bitcointalk about his actions and warned them about this guy.

• Hi guys just want to remind every one who will register here regarding the campaign they have,
    Like i said in the first post after deposit they will give you 20% bonus.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO MESSAGE THE ADMIN IN THE CHAT (Kirich and Steffson)
    AND ASK FOR YOUR BONUS!

and for those you did make a withdrawal, if you can post a screenshot here^_^ no pressure, if you have time only.