Free Bitcoin Here!

• :) :) :) Same for me,,yeeea!! Thanks Santa!!

• and mysteriously the chat has disappeared

• I'm hope this is just a glitch, but like most of these things this feels like the beginning of the end.

I'd like to be wrong about that.

• Sorry Guys,,i think its a scam,, this is what came up,,Your faucet balance is 0.00000000
    Do you need some free Bitcoins? Just claim some! =)
    From 0.00000050 to 0.00000200 every hour!

Every 10 claims will increase your bonus by 1 satoshi!
    Current bonus is +0 satoshi

Once your faucet balance will reach 0.00001 it will be automatically sent to your actual deposit balance!

Bonus increment progress 9/10

• @bytheseaster For me it is clear that sooner or later I would be scam. I've just wasted my time since I was only winning what I produced with the faucet.

If the balance in the faucet has been set to 0 it is normal since the reach to 1000 satoshi adds it to Actual deposit

• @bytheseaster said in Free Bitcoin Here!:

Sorry Guys,,i think its a scam,, this is what came up,,Your faucet balance is 0.00000000
    Do you need some free Bitcoins? Just claim some! =)
    From 0.00000050 to 0.00000200 every hour!

Every 10 claims will increase your bonus by 1 satoshi!
    Current bonus is +0 satoshi

Once your faucet balance will reach 0.00001 it will be automatically sent to your actual deposit balance!

Bonus increment progress 9/10

thats how the faucet there has worked from the beggining . , in chat befor ti disapiered there was talk of something broke and they was trying to fix it last night ... today the chat is just gone ... and no update in the news section ... i dont want to say scam just yet but it def has that feeling. as for me i withdrew my LTC a wile back and have been running 100% on faucet claims so far so im not out anything other than a few min of my time clicking faucets .. i even made some LTC wile it was there.

• also i just clicked the faucet agin , and had enough to put me over the 1k sat threshold it did send the faucet claim to my wallet like its supposed to ... from my end everything looks and acts as its supposed to other than it showing i have 11BTC in my withdrawable amount and will not let me withdraw it lol ... and the chat feature is missing.

• i was lucky, withdrew all last friday....made a little over 100% on the BTC side and little under on the LTC side.

• check out this post. There is some sort if error
    https://burstforum.net/topic/8016/hexabot-trading-bot-2-daily-returns

0_1512529265564_hexabot error.png

• yeah I got that same error as well.

Said I had 11 btc, but I haven't received a payout or anything since.
    In fact, last time I tried to access the site I couldn't even get on. I will try again later and see whats up

• I think it shutdown.
    0_1512683542303_s12.png

Once You Know, You Newegg

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.