Any trading advice for this noob?

• Hello there! Let's say I have 1.5$ in my poloniex account, now I want to turn this to 15$ by the end of the year 2017.
    Any trading advice? Any place where I can get to know about pumps?

• Roll the dice on some Burst. They're cheap right now.

• @rattle99 Ill send u 1,5 $ in Burst for free in Burst which is a first 100% on your polo Balance as soon as you post an interesting post about India on here in this thread.

• An update guys! Increased it to 3$. Some progress but very slow. :(

• @marc said in Any trading advice for this noob?:

@rattle99 Ill send u 1,5 $ in Burst for free in Burst which is a first 100% on your polo Balance as soon as you post an interesting post about India on here in this thread.

I'll have to think of something.

• wasn't it India where vimanas are legends from with nuclear warheads n stuff? Well, they failed the insanity test back then lol

• @ZapbuzZ post deleted?

• Any trading advice?

Buy high and sell low..

or was it just the other way round?

Sorry, cant remember.

• @rattle99 Buy BTC & HODL. Simple as

• I need more ideas.

• @rattle99 look at graphs, draw triangles, boom ezpz price predictions

edit: im really just kidding, all I can advise is just to look at news and outlets about ( coin )

• restored the post @rattle99

• @zapbuzz what are vermadas? lol

• I apologise the spelling is incorrect so edited accordingly. but vimanas in translation is flying machine.
    I have seen archaeology reports surface from time to time to radioactive remains of persons whom suffered nuclear blast over 5000 years ago but because these things never get to the television nobody takes it seriously and eventually disappears because you know how the powerful don't want knowledge to surface to keep it kind of thing.
    The ancient Indians recorded about them being gifted with flying machines equipped with nuclear warheads which of course went to their heads. Ancient cities bombed.
    here's an article

https://www.ancient-code.com/powered-vimana-6000-year-old-flying-machines-ancient-india/

• According to CoinMarketCap 1 Burst was worth .005863 US Cents (about a 1/2 cent) when this was posted on November 4th.

If you were to invest in Burst on that day you would have tripled your money as it is hovering around 1.5 US cents.

I think with the recent activity and development that this may be just the start of the increase in Burst to USD. I would still recommend investing in Burst and holding for a cool while. If you're trying to turn a profit in short or long term it should work out either way if you invest now (12/11/17). Not to mention it's fun ride. :) Just my 2 cents for today.

• @cryptojam said in Any trading advice for this noob?:

According to CoinMarketCap 1 Burst was worth .005863 US Cents (about a 1/2 cent) when this was posted on November 4th.

If you were to invest in Burst on that day you would have tripled your money as it is hovering around 1.5 US cents.

I think with the recent activity and development that this may be just the start of the increase in Burst to USD. I would still recommend investing in Burst and holding for a cool while. If you're trying to turn a profit in short or long term it should work out either way if you invest now (12/11/17). Not to mention it's fun ride. :) Just my 2 cents for today.

I already am invested in burst. Not much, very little, about 200$ only.

• If you can get the portfolio up a bit higher I like to work on increasing cash flow rather than trade profits.

When I was just started out every penny I earned went towards increasing the amount of BTC I earned every week.

While it will definitely start out slow - ( a few cents a day )... the beauties of compound interest you should be able to bump that up to a few dollars a day within a year or so. At that point you can start making more/bigger trades.

Income streams could include things such as burstcoin assets, bitconnect, cloud mining, (your own mining rig?) and anything else that can earn you a few extra sats a day.

Just my personal experience :)

• @eq said in Any trading advice for this noob?:

If you can get the portfolio up a bit higher I like to work on increasing cash flow rather than trade profits.

When I was just started out every penny I earned went towards increasing the amount of BTC I earned every week.

While it will definitely start out slow - ( a few cents a day )... the beauties of compound interest you should be able to bump that up to a few dollars a day within a year or so. At that point you can start making more/bigger trades.

Income streams could include things such as burstcoin assets, bitconnect, cloud mining, (your own mining rig?) and anything else that can earn you a few extra sats a day.

Just my personal experience :)

Thanks a lot!
    It's just that this is a kind of challenge for me and I have to only trade.

• The same tips as for regular trading

• First of all, it seems to me that we need to learn the theoretical basis of trade on any exchanges, for crypto currency it is not an exception. If you really want to earn a good income, then I advise you to use the scheme with the sale of crypto currency at https://coinsgive.com/. To work with it you will need invite code, but I can also offer fgh34gsd. Actually, the essence is that you buy Bitcoin for coins.ph by entering money from your GCash wallet. Next, you sell on the resource coinsgive.com and get a payout to your PayPal account. Everything is simple and easy, and further along the same path it is possible.