BurstCoin Reward Assignment

• I have 4 miners mining about 70TB of HDD space each has a USB HDD connected to it. 1 of my newly plotted miners is saying in red letters "You need change reward assignment and wait 4 blocks (~16 minutes)" .... I'm wondering why this would come up? I set my reward assignment when I started a few months ago. also none of the other miners (I restarted them to see if they also had the error) do not say this.
    I checked the Plot files and the names ... the first part of the filename is the same for all the miners.

Any help/ideas?

I am using the BurstCoin AIE wallet .... I have heard from another forum/chat that YOU HAVE to do something special to have all your miners pointed to one wallet,

• admin

@maverick On the one throwing the error make sure you're going to the correct pool address/port.

• Hi .. I have checked and it is using the correct pool (fastpool.info) and port (8080) ... I would think if it was not using the right pool and port it would not mine.

This mines just fine even though there is an error.
    Please Help!

• @maverick Here is the error: [ERROR 1004] Your Burst account's reward recipient (BURST-YMJP-8NNG-6HCJ-29XYJ) does not match pool's account (BURST-TNHA-2CVB-UQQ8-A9XCQ)
    You need change reward assignment and wait 4 blocks (~16 minutes)

• admin

@maverick said in BurstCoin Reward Assignment:

That pool address is for DobroPool.com aka 100PB.Online - you're trying to mine on the wrong pool.

BURST-YMJP-8NNG-6HCJ-29XYJ is the correct address for fastpool.info.

• Okay .... Thank you for your help!
    I have pointed my miner towards Fastpool.info 8080 ... why am I getting an error about another Burst Address?

• admin

@maverick something in your miner is messed up - you're pointing to the wrong pool.

Doublecheck the AIO settings, if they seem correct we may have to help you setup manual mining.

• @haitch said in BurstCoin Reward Assignment:

AIO settings point to fastpool.info 8080 .... what would I do to set up manual mining? ... also I'm not getting the error any longer .... any idea about this?

• You can setting up the paramaters manual at [wallet path]\burstcoin-1.X.X\miner-burst-1.160705/miner.conf

"Mode" : "pool",
       "Server" : "X",
       "Port": XY,
       "UpdaterAddr" : "X",
       "UpdaterPort": "XY",
       "InfoAddr" : "X",
       "InfoPort": "XY",
       "EnableProxy": false,
       "ProxyPort": 8126,
       "CacheSize" : 40000,
       "ShowMsg" : false,
       "ShowUpdates" : false,
       "Debug": true,
       "UseHDDWakeUp": true,
       "SendBestOnly": true,
       "TargetDeadline": 4000000,
       "UseFastRcv" : false, 
       "SendInterval": 100,
       "UpdateInterval": 950,
       "UseLog" : true, 
       "ShowWinner" : false,
       "UseBoost" : true,
       "WinSizeX": 76,
       "WinSizeY": 60

lovely regards,

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.