Seriously???? Nothing Works

• I got this new wallet to open one time. I come back in and I say start Wallet-- two seconds later --Stopped--- I mean its a wallet - why does it have to be so difficult to get a wallet to work?

• admin

@silverslonny I have no idea what you're trying to do - before posting totally detail free posts, try and think of what details about what you're doing that could help us help you ...............

• Try rebooting your machine. Let it boot and sit 10 min. Then once it's completely started up and at idle open the burst wallet. Now leave that alone for another 10 minutes. After thet 10 min is up, click the local tab on the top of the window. Then put in your passphrase.

The wallet is a bit heavy on my machine and I just need to let it sit and load up for a few minutes. After that, you should be golden.

Let us know if that helps.

• @haitch I have been gone a while not doing much with Burst. I was working on ETH mining and building for others. I come back after 5 or 6 months and everything has gone haywire. I just have gotten frustrated, I apologize. So I download the 1.4 Q something wallet. and it was very confusing. Somehow I must have gotten lucky and got it to work after a 1-2 day download of the database. I thought I had gotten it to run in local wallet....I mean I am pretty sure I did bc I do not like using web browser wallets. anyway. today when I tried to start it up nothing. I can't get it to start on local wallet. It says starting and then a few seconds switches to stopped and will not engage the local wallet at all. I have seemed to be able to access the online wallet. So at least I'm not freaking out anymore. Also I wrote you a message on your asset thread can you please look at it. I feel like I left and my whole Burst world crashed around me Again sorry for the ranting posts I was just in a state of disbelief on everything.

• @silverslonny on the 1.4Q when starting the local and it stops , go into edit Tab click view console, scroll to the bottom and see if there is an error , you can also copy the last 20 or soo lines from that console and post them in the Qbundle wallet thread the dev's working on that wallet keep an eye out there and may be able to help you figure it out.

• @gibsalot @haitch Thanks -- I actually uninstalled and reintalled it - downloaded the Maria DB. So got it running now .... sorta. I imported it through the cryptoguru it didn't need to start from scratch but when d/l blockchain from 12-6-17 seems stuck-- saying d/l blockchain at 0 blocks/min.... it's like its not communicating-- maybe some port is closed? not sure

171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 128.0M
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: highest supported file format is Barracuda.
    InnoDB: The log sequence number in ibdata files does not match
    InnoDB: the log sequence number in the ib_logfiles!
    171218 10:05:43 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
    InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
    InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
    InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
    InnoDB: buffer...
    171218 10:05:54 InnoDB: Waiting for the background threads to start
    171218 10:05:55 Percona XtraDB ( 1.1.8-29.3 started; log sequence number 1342820939
    171218 10:05:55 [Note] Plugin 'FEEDBACK' is disabled.
    171218 10:05:55 [Note] Event Scheduler: Loaded 0 events
    171218 10:05:55 [Note] C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\New Burst Wallet\Qbundle_1.4\MariaDb\bin\mysqld.exe: ready for connections.
    Version: '5.5.29-MariaDB' socket: '' port: 3306 binary distribution

• @silverslonny should be a pop off blocks option up at the top find it and try poping off 100 blocks and let it sync agin

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.