Worth to invest into new disk?

• Hi all,
    at the moment the burstcoin price is rising up and I am thinking to invest in more hard disk. What do you think is it a good idea? At the moment I have about 50 TB and with the current price I almost reach the ROI which I had never expected that fast. Let me know what you think and if you continue to invest in hard disks.

cheers,
    ciscler

• Just keep investing,,and you will see the return of it,,i did,so i am happy guy today,,and good news will come later on this year!!

• Hmmm i also think it's good idea to invest. Burst is still under estamated. The time when Burst will become great is ahead i think. The green idea in BURST is still not accepted well. I am with 120 tb at the moment and also considering in investment in new dicks. At the moment there are big jumps in price - so someone is making money in the poloniex.

• @preslav1980 said in Worth to invest into new disk?:

Hmmm i also think it's good idea to invest. Burst is still under estamated. The time when Burst will become great is ahead i think. The green idea in BURST is still not accepted well. I am with 120 tb at the moment and also considering in investment in new dicks. At the moment there are big jumps in price - so someone is making money in the poloniex.

I think you meant "disks"

• You scare me a little bit guys, I was thinking of buying a new HD 8TB tomorrow but how come you have 120 and 160 TB ?? I will never be able to compete against big dicsks like yours.

• @nonobrutale1090 Of course you can not compete but you can keep winning.
    In my case with a hard drive if I had not sold anything and now sold everything I earned, I would have generated 3000 dollars ten times what the hard drive cost me and at today's price I can generate between 40 or 50 dollars a month.

It's not always like that but with little more than one hard drive this month I found 3 blocks

• ok thanks, I have unrelated questions, it's better to create new post for that. Appreciated your assistance.

• [ANN]
    We change information in topic and on website. Check it out. BurstBoost.club
    We are in pre-launch phase with our Cloud mining service. Information would be updated soon, January 2018.
    Now we accept all major crypto coins - BTC, ETH, ZEC plus 10 more using CoinPayments, and USD through PayPal.

All current investors will have their payments as before, all new features would be avalaible also for them, including buyouts.

Adding as promised S9 ASIC profit on 100$ investment on 29/12/20017
    in S9 mining - gives you around 31.22$ monthly, mining Bitcoin Cash

as you can see it's triple profit vs BURST with 11$ per day