Exchanges worth registering to

• So might as well share some good exchanges to register to (some links referals :P )

We all know (as well due to them dealing in BURST):
    Bittrex ( - at the moment main trading exchange.
    Poloniex ( - has margin trading, lending

Now when i started to do some more trading i got to know way more exchanges some good, some not so much. These next in list is the ones i consider worth registering to and use them myself:
    Kucoin ( - solid UI, starting to trade some coins on it more and more :) .
    Binance ( - also not bad UI but a bit of a pain with restriction on amounts to be able to buy/sell.
    CoinExchange ( - a bit low volume but getting better, also there is times when you can sell your coins at higher price than other exchanges.
    Cryptopia ( - has a fairly large coin selection, decent UI (tho it has some problems if trading activity is really high)

Exchange to avoid (or at least use at your own risk):
    Yobit ( - Its well a mish mash of various coins, support is pretty much non existant.

And lastly some usefull stuff:
    Tradedash ( - really great trading app for Bittrex exchange.
    TradingView ( - usefull website for charting, looking at others charts etc.

Hope this is a usefull thread for at least some people. And if link got a referral please use it as it wont cost you anything.

Cheers and Happy Holiday Season to all :)

• Kucoin is fairly new, but has some interesting coins as well as good programs for it's users. They got a coin which pays 'dividend' of all fees done on the exchange every day. very interesting, definitely worth a look.
    Recently started using it as well :)

Looks like your connection to Burst - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.