Help with crowdfunding

• Hello Bursters,

Can somebody help me, I would like to start a crowdfunding using BURST.
    Can you please help me and check if I understood crowdfunding process in BURST correctly?

I would like to crowdfund greeting cards. The greeting cards are modeled after paintings of a painter I know (www.marlongrootzevert.nl, English upper right corner). I thought it would be a good idea to help her get those cards 'out there' by using the crowdfunding option within BURST. At the same time making more use of the BURST network and generate some intput-output streams, instead of hodling.

What is the best way to do this? I was thinking something like I typed below.

• Start a crowdfunding for a period of 2 or 3 weeks (I do not want to let the crowdfunding run for too long, due to price fluctuations in BURST.)
    • I give one price (Burst) for a package of 10 (different) cards.
    • For mail delivery I give a list of prices (Burst) which is depending on geography (America, Europe, Asia, etc)
    • If somebody wants to join, they pledge by sending the correct amount of burst to the crowdfunding wallet.
    • When somebody transfers their pledge, they send the transaction with a message, which contains: name, address, pledge (how much packages they pleged)

Is this a good way to use the crowdfunding within BURST?
    Do I get/have to control the crowdfunding address? or will there be an 'intermediate' address and the amount of BURST will then be transferred to my address?
    Is it possible to see the messages in the transfers? (in case of intermediate address)
    Is there a way to also set an upper limit to the crowdfunding?

I do not forsee any real challenge: The design of the cards are done, the company to print the cards is chosen, sending would not be a problem. I just would like to understand the crowdfunding process in BURST for a 100%.

So what do you think? Is this possible within BURST?

Thank you for any help on this.

Regards,

TKu

• Funding for a good cause is always appreciated by many of the people and it can make a huge difference in the life of a needy person. If you are planning for funding for a good cause, then one can have a peek here http://www.mission-humanitaire-afrique.org to raise funds to make a difference in the life of a needy person or you can participate in the humanitarian aid programs as a volunteer to support the needy people.