mining but no payouts?



  • I have my miner set up for aprox 500gb, I have been mining for about a day on the BurstMiningClub pool but have seen no payouts. my burst adress is BURST-6R29-2WSF-YZC7-4TQLE and my numeric id is 2759256346624941063. I am using blago miner with this configuration and this is what the config file is.

    {
    "Mode" : "pool",
    "Server" : "pool.burstmining.club",
    "Port": 8124,

    "UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstmining.club",
    "UpdaterPort": 8124,

    "InfoAddr" : "pool.burstmining.club",
    "InfoPort": 8124,

    "EnableProxy": false,
    "ProxyPort": 8126,

    "Paths":["C:\Burst\plots","E:\Burst\plots"],
    "CacheSize" : 10000,

    "Debug": true,
    "UseHDDWakeUp": true,

    "TargetDeadline": 86400,

    "SendInterval": 500,
    "UpdateInterval": 1000,

    "UseLog" : false,
    "ShowWinner" : false,
    "UseBoost" : false,

    "WinSizeX": 76,
    "WinSizeY": 60
    }

    my miner runs correctly but I have yet to recieve any payouts, can someone help me? Ive l
    already set the recipient to the right person, If I need to change pools again, could I please have another burst to do so?



  • @allenb said in mining but no payouts?:

    4TQLE

    With only .5 TB, it will take awhile to get a payout. You can view your current pending at the pool.burstmining.club website under "Historic Blocks Shares" and then usually I do a CTRL+F and type the last couple of the burst address (so 4TQLE in your case), and I see that you currently have .12 burst currently in deferred status. And that pool pays out after 500 blocks, or if you accumulate 500 burst (if your case it will be the 500 block time frame).



  • Personally, I would pick a different pool, burstmining.club is geared towards bigger miners. Pool.burstcoin.space or Haitch's 0-100 pool.



  • Thanks for the info, another thing im confused about though is the 80/20 thing, does it mean 80% of the burst mined from a block go to the specific miner who mined it and the other 20% gets split up to the other miners on the pool, im not exactly sure how this works



  • So the 80% is split among the miners who submitted deadlines for the current block, and 20% is split among the historical share of deadlines (aka the average of the deadlines you've submitted over the past 500 blocks as a percentage of all the other miner's average deadlines).

    So unless you consistently submit at least half-decent deadlines (aka you have a decent amount of space plotted), an 80/20 split is going to result in less earnings. You would do better in a 60/40 pool or the 0-100 pool which is 100% historical.



  • thanks, now to wait a week to get a burst so i can change pools, lol



  • I just took a look back on the website and my name dissappeared, what happened. My miner is still running. I noticed before this happened that the d turned into a q and then it dissappeared.



  • If I were you leave that pool. You will be better served by the pools suggested on this site



  • I am not able to leave the pool at the moment since I have no burst 😞

    BURST-6R29-2WSF-YZC7-4TQLE


  • admin

    @allenb Sent you a couple.



  • Thank you



  • One last thing, I am trying to change the recipient to the 50-100 pool but it's not letting me for some reason. None of the online wallets are working.


  • admin



  • Thanks again



  • Is burst.btfg.space good for small miners?