• Asset Name: JDAsset
    AssetID: 15318595533766352827

Total Shares: 100,000
    Release Price: 1 BURST
    Monthly Dividends (end-of-month)

Wallet Address: BURST-BYT8-KVT9-E7LX-82CCJ
    Twitter: @JDAssetUpdates
    Email: [email protected]
    Data Sheet: * https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gmHDzCFtz91hggV2OLK23fwlqj0wGV6I/view?usp=sharing *

Check the data sheet for updates in case I haven't posted
    -___________________________________________________________________

-This is a cumulative place for me to put a few of my small revenue streams and investments together. Opening for the possibiliy of community support and collective profits

-No shares are currently for sale. I am working to fund all revenue streams, waiting on community comment, and going through Haitch verification processes. In the meantime I'll be updating the sheet and sending BURST to the Asset

-Hoping to post sell orders starting in February

-________________________________________________________________

Initial Distribution:
    25k-> *Asset share
    25k-> *JD-Twin: shares for my initial investment
    50k-> Sell Orders- Will be placed as I'm able to back with buy orders

*I retain these 50k shares. This is why I made a twin wallet- I would rather the Asset have it's own portion to use plus a personal portion (Twin) where I can show I'm backing the asset and reinvesting. What I call "Trade" is really more about the balance the wallet can use. I will probably only trade with about half of it and I'll likely use it to buy extra coins or assets if it accumulates

Initially I will sell 30k shares at 1 BUSRT each in portions as I work on filling matching 0.9 BURST/share buy orders. My Twin wallet uses personal funds/divs to set these orders, see in "dividends" below.

If all these shares are sold, I will post 20k shares at 2 BURST each under the same backing conditions, with buy orders moving to 1.8 BURST -We will probably debate how I do this I say gradually buy it's a future topic

Income from share sales will be distributed:

-70% PoS coins (divided among whatever the asset holds or suggestions)
     -20% Asset Exchange
     -10% Trading

I will document these distributions as shares are sold and discuss assets prior to investing on AE
    -__________________________________________________________

Revenue

Staking -Initailly staking ~3600 POT and ~138 NAV with plans to purchase NEO
    -I have no particular preferences in coins, these are simply funds I had on exchange and wanted to store
    -Open to holder suggestions as to other coins the asset could begin staking
    -Half of all staking rewards act as profit

Trade- ~5000 Burst will likely add more, some may be used as liquid instead of trade for div purchases
    -Profits converted to BURST

Humble Beginnings
    Plenty of room for expansion
    Current plans are to build PoS balances and work on building/expanding a mining rig, much of this will likely just come from me as I expand but I'll appreciate if profits could help. All in due time

Open to more suggestions

-___________________________________________________________

DIVIDENDS

Dividends will be paid monthly following this timeline:

1. Twin wallet will transfer any share difference >25k to the Asset wallet

2. BURST equivalent to the profits from staking rewards will be purchased as needed and sent to Asset wallet

3. Dividends will be divided among the shares
      -Div amount is .90(total BURST in Asset wallet), this excludes BURST from share sales (which are reinvested)

4. Reinvestment:

BURST divs sent to the Twin account will be used as follows:

-75% towards 0.9BURST Buy Order
    -25% used at my will to further invest or buy sell orders posted under my own (more details below)

Once the Buy Order is filled, amount required to maintain the order will be subtracted from the balance. From the difference:

-40% towards staking coins
    10-20% placing new buy orders
    10-20% on sell orders (more below)
    <25% belongs to me (I will never withdraw more that 25% of this div for myself)

If all of my buy and sell orders are filled I may consider increasing buy order prices from the twin account, with holder approval AND if sell orders reflect this

Dividends earned by the Asset wallet will be distributed the same as share sales, unless I've already discussed something different:

-70% PoS coins (divided among whatever the asset holds)
     -20% Asset Exchange
     -10% Trading 	

-_________________________________

BUYING SELL ORDERS

Some funds will be used to purchase sell orders listed below my own asking prices, as stated above. This is done at my discretion.

As Issuer I maintain my right to posts shares for sale at any price I choose. That said, in hope to create a stable asset, after dividends are paid any shares exceeding 25k held by the Asset wallet (Twin will already have done this as well) will be re-posted at market prices, as long as I can back them. I will continue to do this until those 50k shares belong to the community. Before posting sell orders above 2 BURST (if that ever happens) I a small purchase against the lowest sell. My shares will be listed at the lowest sell value, or as low as the third price if the lowest two together are worth <100 BURST

After that I don't know what the price might do. Depends on you all. Any shares over 50k held between the Asset and Twin will continue to be posted for sale around market price. I may consider reducing my ownership within my wallets to 20k shares each, depending on how things look and again only if I can back it.

The Twin wallet will ALWAYS post a buy order @ 0.9 BURST unless this price is increased as the asset grows. I will try to use Twin funds to pick up shares for sale on the exchange sometimes, but would rather use them for investing.

I am currently not verified by Haitch, but undergoing the process for the sake of transparency considering this is a fresh account and I'm unknown to everyone.

The whole point here is that I am way more interested in creating an asset that might benefit both the network and the community than some other Issuer who does a 0.001*Price buyback and disappears. If nobody buys any shares, I'll still be here making my own profits. If you buy shares and decide you don't like them, the order will already be up for you.

-___________

Other notes:
    -This is my personal asset developed to expand my own investments and give back to the community in return. I made this for me. All BURST used to purchase shares from me are invested with details provided, and I'm making every effort to have a reasonable buy-out option for all purchased shares in that I won't post sell orders that I can't back.
    -I will do my best to post any important asset details (purchases, divs, transfers, etc.) before making any decisions if I think investors may want a voice. I will try to give appropriate time to respond. Maybe we can set up some kind of voting mechanism (sell orders @1001 for yes @1002 for no, twitter response, torches and pitchforks)
    -A wallet named "outrageous reward" will act as my 'middle-man" wallet if/when I'm able to withdraw some BURST for myself, for public disclosure. I did not pick that name specifically, so please don't take it as some kind of omen. BURST used to supplement costs like mining hardware will move not through this wallet
    -For whatever it's worth, you also have my word that I will not use any other BURST account I might ever own to purchase shares of my own asset. (Wow I wrote this before I saw someone acutally abandoned and started trading their shares anonymously wtf guy) I've discussed how I will go about divs above, and will only hold more than 50% of the asset to collect dividends for reinvestment until I can back and sell them all. The only BURST I will take for myself is .25(TwinShares)*.25(my cut) = MAXIMUM, which is 1/8th of the total dividend, and only after shares are backed. If something about this changes it will be highlighted publicly.
    -If a coin held in staking sees large price increases (say POT @5000 sat), I may ask holders to allow the asset to sell up to 10% of a coin's balance for profits. I would split the amount of that sell 70% to a dividend bonus and 30% to a balance set aside for reinvesting with shareholder input (hopefully)

I'm posting this on January 11th, 2018. Some values can become irrelivant over time, so please understand if something I said here doesn't hold true. Prices will stay as listed until such moment that I no longer control the minmimum 2 BURST sell wall (or 1 if we don't get that far)

Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I will respond to the best of my ability and be as transparent as possible. Please keep discussions civil -JD

• Hello everyone,

My account is obviously new and that's obviously fishy and I wouldn't trust me for a second either so all I'm proposing at this point is if you want to get to know me a little I will try to socialize while I work on sorting a few things out. I'll check the forums and the twitter that I set up when I can.

I think the datasheet link is working and I updated some things in it. Work in progress. Can't guarantee those numbers. Unfortunately I'm too busy this month to do much, but sometimes I suprise myself. For tonight I will leave it at this

So this is both my [ANN] and my Hello to everyone, please ask questions related to the asset or not, I will answer whatever is appropriate. I tried to cover as much as possible above. Hopefully it's nice to meet you all, officially. I've done a lot of reading in here. Hope to hear some feedback- after I get some sleep
    -JD

• @jdassetupdates You are right this is obviously fishy. You are demonstrating way to high a level of experience & competence in structuring a Burst Asset, but choosing to not tell us where this knowledge & experience was gained.

All the reading in the World would not get you to this position so quickly, so please come clean on who really are?

Rich

• @zaziki Already working on it!

• @richbc Hi Rich, mostly I've just been here getting screwed out of my asset investments like everyone else around here. I just don't post in forums really so I never created an account.

I appreciate if you really mean that this looks solid, but I've honestly never issued and asset or really done much other than collect steady dividends from a few and get screwed over by the rest, like I said. I guess basically besides people just generally communicating poorly, the biggest problem I see is that this is how most asset investing looks right now:

-Spend BURST on Asset
    -collect divs
    -watch BURST do well
    -Asset tanks
    -divs tank

My problem is the asset tanking every time. Buy orders disappear and investors are left with a bigger gap to fill before getting any return. Seems like the only stable way to keep dividends up is to mine, which I'm planning. So I figured if my dividend cost is going to be relatively sable in bitcoin value, which is a little easier, then the best way for me to keep people from getting screwed by my asset would be to accept that dividends might change with BURST value, but that the value of the share is based on BURST, not USD.

I think the worst thing for me would be if BURST became worth so much that I couldn't back my sell orders anymore. That case I just couldn't distribute more shares. So I guess my first bout of honesty will be to make sure those orders are backed before I sell anything.

I had to use nickname just like anyone else here might and for obvious reasons I'm hesitant to release anything personal. If you want you can message me in private and we can chat, I've watched you asset do very well and feel you've earned much respect here

• @jdassetupdates @RichBC Also I know there were talks of escrow service through @haitch , but I didn't have much luck finding details about it. when I looked again recently. If that would add another level of security for investors that you think might help, then I'm willing to work out a way to fund that over the next few months.

• @jdassetupdates said in [ANN] JDAsset:

Asset Name: JDAsset
    AssetID: 15318595533766352827

Total Shares: 100,000
    Release Price: 1 BURST
    Monthly Dividends (end-of-month)

Wallet Address: BURST-BYT8-KVT9-E7LX-82CCJ
    Twitter: @JDAssetUpdates
    Email: [email protected]
    Data Sheet: * https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gmHDzCFtz91hggV2OLK23fwlqj0wGV6I/view?usp=sharing *

Check the data sheet for updates in case I haven't posted
    -___________________________________________________________________

-This is a cumulative place for me to put a few of my small revenue streams and investments together. Opening for the possibiliy of community support and collective profits

-No shares are currently for sale. I am working to fund all revenue streams, waiting on community comment, and going through Haitch verification processes. In the meantime I'll be updating the sheet and sending BURST to the Asset

-Hoping to post sell orders starting in February

-________________________________________________________________

Initial Distribution:
    25k-> *Asset share
    25k-> *JD-Twin: shares for my initial investment
    50k-> Sell Orders- Will be placed as I'm able to back with buy orders

*I retain these 50k shares. This is why I made a twin wallet- I would rather the Asset have it's own portion to use plus a personal portion (Twin) where I can show I'm backing the asset and reinvesting. What I call "Trade" is really more about the balance the wallet can use. I will probably only trade with about half of it and I'll likely use it to buy extra coins or assets if it accumulates

Initially I will sell 30k shares at 1 BUSRT each in portions as I work on filling matching 0.9 BURST/share buy orders. My Twin wallet uses personal funds/divs to set these orders, see in "dividends" below.

If all these shares are sold, I will post 20k shares at 2 BURST each under the same backing conditions, with buy orders moving to 1.8 BURST -We will probably debate how I do this I say gradually buy it's a future topic

Income from share sales will be distributed:

-70% PoS coins (divided among whatever the asset holds or suggestions)
    -20% Asset Exchange
    -10% Trading

I will document these distributions as shares are sold and discuss assets prior to investing on AE
    -__________________________________________________________

Revenue

Staking -Initailly staking ~3600 POT and ~138 NAV with plans to purchase NEO
    -I have no particular preferences in coins, these are simply funds I had on exchange and wanted to store
    -Open to holder suggestions as to other coins the asset could begin staking
    -Half of all staking rewards act as profit

Trade- ~5000 Burst will likely add more, some may be used as liquid instead of trade for div purchases
    -Profits converted to BURST

Humble Beginnings
    Plenty of room for expansion
    Current plans are to build PoS balances and work on building/expanding a mining rig, much of this will likely just come from me as I expand but I'll appreciate if profits could help. All in due time

Open to more suggestions

-___________________________________________________________

DIVIDENDS

Dividends will be paid monthly following this timeline:

1. Twin wallet will transfer any share difference >25k to the Asset wallet

2. BURST equivalent to the profits from staking rewards will be purchased as needed and sent to Asset wallet

3. Dividends will be divided among the shares
      -Div amount is .90(total BURST in Asset wallet), this excludes BURST from share sales (which are reinvested)

4. Reinvestment:

BURST divs sent to the Twin account will be used as follows:

-75% towards 0.9BURST Buy Order
    -25% used at my will to further invest or buy sell orders posted under my own (more details below)

Once the Buy Order is filled, amount required to maintain the order will be subtracted from the balance. From the difference:

-40% towards staking coins
    10-20% placing new buy orders
    10-20% on sell orders (more below)
    <25% belongs to me (I will never withdraw more that 25% of this div for myself)

If all of my buy and sell orders are filled I may consider increasing buy order prices from the twin account, with holder approval AND if sell orders reflect this

Dividends earned by the Asset wallet will be distributed the same as share sales, unless I've already discussed something different:

-70% PoS coins (divided among whatever the asset holds)
    -20% Asset Exchange
    -10% Trading
    -_________________________________

BUYING SELL ORDERS

Some funds will be used to purchase sell orders listed below my own asking prices, as stated above. This is done at my discretion.

As Issuer I maintain my right to posts shares for sale at any price I choose. That said, in hope to create a stable asset, after dividends are paid any shares exceeding 25k held by the Asset wallet (Twin will already have done this as well) will be re-posted at market prices, as long as I can back them. I will continue to do this until those 50k shares belong to the community. Before posting sell orders above 2 BURST (if that ever happens) I a small purchase against the lowest sell. My shares will be listed at the lowest sell value, or as low as the third price if the lowest two together are worth <100 BURST

After that I don't know what the price might do. Depends on you all. Any shares over 50k held between the Asset and Twin will continue to be posted for sale around market price. I may consider reducing my ownership within my wallets to 20k shares each, depending on how things look and again only if I can back it.

The Twin wallet will ALWAYS post a buy order @ 0.9 BURST unless this price is increased as the asset grows. I will try to use Twin funds to pick up shares for sale on the exchange sometimes, but would rather use them for investing.

I am currently not verified by Haitch, but undergoing the process for the sake of transparency considering this is a fresh account and I'm unknown to everyone.

The whole point here is that I am way more interested in creating an asset that might benefit both the network and the community than some other Issuer who does a 0.001*Price buyback and disappears. If nobody buys any shares, I'll still be here making my own profits. If you buy shares and decide you don't like them, the order will already be up for you.

-___________

Other notes:
    -This is my personal asset developed to expand my own investments and give back to the community in return. I made this for me. All BURST used to purchase shares from me are invested with details provided, and I'm making every effort to have a reasonable buy-out option for all purchased shares in that I won't post sell orders that I can't back.
    -I will do my best to post any important asset details (purchases, divs, transfers, etc.) before making any decisions if I think investors may want a voice. I will try to give appropriate time to respond. Maybe we can set up some kind of voting mechanism (sell orders @1001 for yes @1002 for no, twitter response, torches and pitchforks)
    -A wallet named "outrageous reward" will act as my 'middle-man" wallet if/when I'm able to withdraw some BURST for myself, for public disclosure. I did not pick that name specifically, so please don't take it as some kind of omen. BURST used to supplement costs like mining hardware will move not through this wallet
    -For whatever it's worth, you also have my word that I will not use any other BURST account I might ever own to purchase shares of my own asset. (Wow I wrote this before I saw someone acutally abandoned and started trading their shares anonymously wtf guy) I've discussed how I will go about divs above, and will only hold more than 50% of the asset to collect dividends for reinvestment until I can back and sell them all. The only BURST I will take for myself is .25(TwinShares)*.25(my cut) = MAXIMUM, which is 1/8th of the total dividend, and only after shares are backed. If something about this changes it will be highlighted publicly.
    -If a coin held in staking sees large price increases (say POT @5000 sat), I may ask holders to allow the asset to sell up to 10% of a coin's balance for profits. I would split the amount of that sell 70% to a dividend bonus and 30% to a balance set aside for reinvesting with shareholder input (hopefully)

I'm posting this on January 11th, 2018. Some values can become irrelivant over time, so please understand if something I said here doesn't hold true. Prices will stay as listed until such moment that I no longer control the minmimum 2 BURST sell wall (or 1 if we don't get that far)

Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I will respond to the best of my ability and be as transparent as possible. Please keep discussions civil -JD

So I have a couple of questions, you mentioned you wanted to get into Burst mining to help stabilize the asset, but I see no mention of reinvestment being allocated to Burst mining, so wondering how that would work.

And secondly, I'm trying to figure out what you're getting out of this if you're going to back all sales with a buy order, effectively meaning you will be getting a minimum of Burst from the sales-- in other words, if you're not getting any Burst out of the sales, why do the asset?

• admin

@jdassetupdates PM me and we can discuss escrow

• @jdassetupdates said in [ANN] JDAsset:

I am still very uncomfortable with your appearance out of the blue with your first post being the release of an Asset. This is not normal behaviour and as such in the context of all the Asset scams we have seen a very big red flag.

For the moment I have 3 questions for you, please answer all of them as fully as you can.

1. Please tell us more about yourself, what is your background, what qualifies you to take our Burst & reliably give something in return. How can we trust you to not just take the money & run?

2. Please read the Halogen thread as a similar out of the blue comprehensive looking Asset announcement and give us you assessment of what went wrong and why your Asset will not follow a similar path?

3. Please give details of your previous Burst Asset experience including the Burst Address that you used for your Asset Investments that you mention here?

@richbc Hi Rich, mostly I've just been here getting screwed out of my asset investments like everyone else around here. I just don't post in forums really so I never created an account.

Rich

• admin

@richbc If he goes through with escrow, I'll be more comfortable about it.

• @haitch ccminer had escrow.....

Can you confirm that he has already initiated what he has stated in the OP?

"going through Haitch verification processes"

Rich

• admin

@richbc Yes, he's initiated it. I haven't sent the envelope yet, so it'll be a week or so before verification happens.

Yes CC was escrowed, which was returned when the asset seemed stable and honest. Escrow is not a gold plated guarantee, but while held limits the potential harm to investors.

• is there not a way to use a smart contract?

• @ariasentheyn Thanks for the questions. In terms of the mining, you're correct that I didn't allocate any re-investing towards this. Being owner of the asset, I feel some obligation towards its success and planned to get the parts required to set the miner up from my own funds, not from either wallet for the asset. If I ever wanted compensation for purchases I would publicly address it, and funds would come from any Twin wallet balance that isn't use on AE buys and hasn't been spent.

"I'm trying to figure out what you're getting out of this..."

Honestly, right away I think I gain nothing from this except to say that the asset will have more value as share revenue is invested. I could sell 15k shares and invest those 15k BURST, and then all holders could just sell right back into the 13.5k BURST buy order that would already back them. That 1500 BURST difference will already have been reinvested, and shares can't go back up for sale until I can back them again. I don't see any reason to take funds from the asset while I'm trying to build its value, or at least I don't think it's necessary or smart really.
    My hope is that if the share price goes up we'll have dividends that allow me to increase the price of buy orders.
    I'd rather wait until holder demand controls the sell price and the buy orders have room to gain in value before taking my own profit
    -JD

• @richbc Hi Rich, thanks for the questions. I'll try to answer them in order for clarity. Skepticism is warranted:

1. More about me- I'm 26 years old, male, currently a student in the end stages of my PhD in chemistry and biochemisry, prior industry/business experience with a couple years at 3M company, private tutor certified through CRLA (google ITTPC for details if you care, all are complete), currently living in Arizona. One reason I'm hesitent to provide personal details is becuase I'm doing reserach at a university and a lot of my information is accessible to the public, making it easy for people I don't know to contact me. @Haitch has my name and a quick google search will probably verify most of what I said in about 30 seconds.
      I've been investing in crypto for about 4 years and BURST specifically for probably about 2 years now. -I guess this is just at my word unless I start divulging my addresses. See 3.

I'm not sure how to provide confidence that I won't steal from investors other than doing what I suggest already- Haitch verify, escrow, and backing the orders. I'll talk in private if you'd like to verify details about me. I'm willing to dox myself but probably only if it's mutual.

1. I've been through the HalogenV1 thread, I could have referenced this in the notes at the bottom of OP when I mentioned not buying my own shares with other accounts, which again is just me giving my word. Here's how I see my asset as being (very) different from Halogen's though-

Again, getting verified and escrow are the two things Halogen refused from the beginning. Though many don't see these as an absolute solution. That's not for me to decide. It is also why I'm not willing to relase any shares until I have funds to offer the equal number in buy orders. This is something that the community will have to monitor I guess. I cannot restrict anyone else from placing buy orders, just pledging that any share I sell WILL be backed by the "Twin" wallet(BURST-7F99-2DGQ-6D8U-8D5S8). I also created a wallet (BURST-X4JV-7NXA-9SBQ-E7UFU) with the dumb name "outrageous reward" (which if I follow my OP is pretty ironic) so that I could show when I do in fact take portions of dividends for myself at public disclosure.

This is probably a good spot to mention that durring the DDoS how many months back? I was underwater with my reserach and basically just shut my little miner off when it stopped working. It was a few months before I even knew any of that happened. Wild stuff. And whatever the thing with BNation was, I didn't use an account there just like I didn't here and found this forum way more knowledgable anyway. I, um, found myself unable to listen to youtube and stuff I guess.

1. I don't like the idea of giving out addresses simply because I think we're entitled to private transactions. Again we could message in private.

I may be a little out-of-line or unclear in my statements about assets above, and probably exaggerate any real or imaginary loss I describe. I think there are a lot of good assets here and I do personally invest in some. I want this asset to invest in some. But say, and only as example, I paid 100 BURST for NewH right now. This is a lower price I've seen, but the open buy order is nearly 1/3 the price. Dividends of course make up for this in the long run, and I could put up a sell order that leaves me ultimately with some gain, if it's filled. I have no argument against any of that. (How could I?) I'm sure though, that Haitch would like to have gained that 100 burst for his asset to invest, which would have ultimately been better for the shareholders.

I'm simply trying to build around a buy-out option as opposed to a final buyback, so regardless of when someone invests, I can provide them with some reward.

The current value of what I've put into the asset is something around or over 25k BURST which is why you'll see the twin wallet has its shares. My goal now is to get funds to the wallet to back my shares and set up escrow, which I will discuss with Haitch

Beyond that, I'm struggling to know what else I could tell you. I built the asset as a way to track my investing regardless of community support, so if someone doesn't trust me, they should not purchase any shares.
    The reason I decided to announce like this was quite literally because I wanted to be in touch with the community before I just started throwing out shares, and this interrogation was inevitable for me. I'm sorry if this is frustrating for anyone but I really do appreciate the feedback and questions. I know I can't be seen as reputable just yet.

The data sheet link will be in the OP and updating every few days, and you can still see all addresses in the meantime.

I just want to reiterate that my only goal is to build a more valuable asset. I have a normal life, a career, pets, family, friends, hobbies... I live on a graduate student's salary and made some small investments that were both smart/lucky and some completely stupid. Crypto is an investment that I've made a hobby, and as a sustainably mined coin I saw the potential in BURST years ago. Made me feel warm inside about helping the planet and all that. This is my way of trying to benefit something that I think is important and those who also support it.

• @richbc I see now it looks like he Halogen used a bunch of wallets for things. I disclosed that I would do this, but I think the difference is obvious. I will relist those addresses:
    JDAsset BURST-BYT8-KVT9-E7LX-82CCJ -Asset wallet with Asset divs
    JDAssetTwin BURST-7F99-2DGQ-6D8U-8D5S8 -Asset wallet with My divs
    outrageous reward BURST-X4JV-7NXA-9SBQ-E7UFU -Wallet for Div portions I'm allowed to take after everything

• Quick thought- I may be missing something but i assume if you sell at 1 burst and have a exit price of 0.9, Someone(M**k) will just put up a buy wall at 0.91 and a sell wall at 0.99 and the asset will not grow after the initial sale(as people exit/enter), taking only a 0.01 risk on the asset as he also can just sell into the 0.9 if it sucks.... Plus he will enjoy whatever the payouts are while waiting for the next sale....Does that make sense?

• @jaxblack You're right I hadn't given much thought as to how to combat that, I'll get back to you

• 20% to burst exchange?? What are you buying? WorldMine, ccminer, 402, 404, skidMine, flex v1 v2 v3 v4, talonFlower, EagleClawPower, Halongen, newHscams?

H verification is completely worthless. Vague introduction. This one is most certainly another scam.