Hi all and glad to be here BURSTCOIN neede to get started

• I would like to thank you for donating burst so i can start mining. I have been doing lots of reading lots of windows tweaking although it would be cool to set up in linux. I am a total noob at mining. I do know my way around a computer though. I am getting very frustrated though. like the time my computer decided to reboot while i was plotting. ok i think it crashed lol. if someone can point me to a way to do this on linux where my computer was on for over a year without a hiccup would be greatly appreciated. cheers all and thank you 🙂
    BURST-DK7R-4896-RPFP-7SBBF

• @dishkyodo said in Hi all and glad to be here BURSTCOIN neede to get started:

BURST-DK7R-4896-RPFP-7SBBF

sent you some!-)

For plotting on Linux there's cg_obup and other other tools. Should be pretty straight forward except you have to compile it yourself. You'll most probably have have to install "build tools" first. Do a

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install build-essential

first. After that follow the install guide.

The basics, as described here for @Blago 's(;-) Windows Plotter are true for every plotter. I'd stick to CPU plotting and mining at first.
    Doing everything on the Graphics Card is more complicated to set up. And for plotting the "Disk wright speed" is the limiting factor! No need to use the GPU.

You'll finde other guides on burst-coin.org and burstwiki.org and here in the forum.