New Wallet mining issue.

• So the issue is when I am mining with the new wallet I am getting the error: {"result":"Passphrase does not match reward recipient","requestProcessingTim
    e":2}

So what have I changed to start seeing this error after mining the same pool for the last 6 months with no issues? I updated my wallet. So I was using the old Burst-Team.US Wallet and saw a message yesterday basically saying I needed to update cause this was going away. So I did, it brought me to the new wallet to download and that one was even out of date. Said NRS out of date, so checking that lead me to find that I needed to download Qbundle Wallet. After downloading this wallet all was fine until I rebooted. Once I rebooted my PC I pulled the wallet up and went to mine again, after I am seeing the above error that my Passphrase does not match my reward recipient. This is very odd cause I have never changed this in about 6 months and had no issues. So I went ahead and assigned myself again to the pool I have been mining and started the miner again, same error. So what do I do now? I went to launch the old wallet back up also but this one changed the files so I can no longer use that one. I went to uninstall this to install the old one but it is not showing up in add/remove programs. Any ideas would be appreciated ty!

• Had same problem. They updated the system so you send the passphrase through QBundle. It took forever to redownload Blockchain on all my machines. My oldest CPU that would not run BlagoAVX2 does not operate with 1.9 running at all. I think this is part of the Dymaxion.

• admin

@bitcon415 QBundle I believe, invokes the most appropriate miner for your CPU.

@Jason83 that error normally means you have the wrong reward recipient - what pool and what is your BURST-.....
    address ?

• @haitch I mine on http://burst.btfg.space/ and my reward addy is BURST-MHCK-A77S-7N2K-7PFMJ.

Does Qbundle change this when you download it? Cause I have been mining BTFG.Space for 6 months, getting coins and no issues. Also I have now assigned myself to this pools as the reward recipient 2 times now with Qbundle, still same issue.

• admin

@jason83 said in New Wallet mining issue.:

BURST-MHCK-A77S-7N2K-7PFMJ

I checked and this address is correctly set to the btfg pool, you've definitely selected the correct pool when mining? When the miner starts it's show the name/ip of the pool it's mining on, it is showing btfg ?

• @haitch 0_1516123702114_Capture1.PNG

Also when just googling the issue saw a couple others with the same problem, did really see a solution.

Edit - ignore the "not fully sync" it is synced when mining I just took the pic the moment I launched it, it is synced now.

• admin

@jason83 Looks right, what does the miner show at startup ?

• hmmmmmmm, now it is not showing the error today. This is the first time in 2 days its not showing that error and I was getting 0 burst a day from mining. I will let it run for a while and see if the errors show back up. Here is the pic of what it is showing now, all looks fine, we will see I guess.
    0_1516124184187_Capture2.PNG

• Well I will post back later, still seems fine, it just needed Haitch to look at it to work correctly.

• Had same problem. They updated the system so you send the passphrase through QBundle. It took forever to redownload Blockchain on all my machines. My oldest CPU that would not run BlagoAVX2 does not operate with 1.9 running at all. I think this is part of the Dymaxion.

• @bitcon415 That I am not willing to do again.

Wait just redownload the blockchain? I already did when I downloaded the wallet, if I need to do that again I will. I thought you meant replot lol

• So I restarted my PC again today and I am back to seeing the error {"result":"Passphrase does not match reward recipient","requestProcessingTim
    e":2}

So I got bust for 24 hours lol, now going to go back to nothing.

• So I restart my PC again and now it is back to working. Some times when I go to mining it asks for my passphrase, when it does it gives me the error. When I go to mining and it does not ask for my passphrase I does not give me the error. Very odd.

• @jason83 Yeah one of my accounts should have paid out that was part of that so I'm thinking we can only mine one account per IP now.
    Not sure if that's true but I have one working miner now and that's paid out since this issue on the network.
    Can a mod or developer please help us? Thanks!!!