A list of the assets that crowetic and/or the BURST team run - Trusted asset issuer = trusted asset

• I wanted to post a list here of the assets and what they are comprised of, as well as their IDs, so that people can see everything in a single location, makes it easier than having to look all over the place for it.

BURSTize - Ad revenue generated asset payouts ID - 14692463117907261266

ASSET INFO - The asset will be based on 25% of the ad revenue for the ads on BURSTcoin.biz blockexplorer and the Burst forums (forums.burst-team.us) (The other 75% will also be put into the asset, but that 75% will be split between the owners of the site... haitch, crowetic, and dawallet)
    So technically, 100% of the ad revenue will be put through BURST, thus increasing the amount of monthly buy pressure on the coin. The coin will be purchased from the markets, and paid out to the asset holders.

We have come to find, that if many people click on the ads, the revenue could potentially be VERY good. So get clicking asset holders! But please, only click ads that interest you. Randomly clicking on ads could get our ad account suspended.

Initial release 100,000 assets at 100BURST/asset

Total amount - 1 Million assets total, totalling 100% of the total ad revenue on burstcoin.biz and forums.burst-team.us

Starting released amount - 10% of remaining 25% of total ad revenue, AKA 100,000 Assets

Initial Release Price - 100burst/asset

Payout Structure - Payouts will happen just as the other BURST team assets, once a month. We are estimating the first payout to be August 1st, as despite Haitch not being paid by Google yet, he's putting up his own money based on the estimated income for the ads.

25% of total assets go to dawallet, 25% to crowetic and 25% to haitch, for purchasing, hosting, and development on the blockexplorer/domains.

This asset is likely to be a rare one, as the total percent not already given to the owners, is only 25%, and only 10% will be released initially, so get them while you can!

BURSTaker - Staking coin based asset payouts -  asset ID - 15208279992621279224

Info - Combination of PoS staking wallets, Viral, QORA, DMD, and DMD legendary (dual staking power after they fix the wallet) and now 7TB of BURST mining power, paid monthly! This asset has released 70% total, 30% has not been released.

ByteEnt - BURSTs longest running asset, mining/pool fee based payouts - asset ID - 1800253871016293364

Combination of the 2% pool fee from largest pool burst.ninja, and 46TB of mining power, paid monthly! This asset has released 80%, 20% has not been released. 10% has not been released, latest 10% released on 7.30.2016

BURSTeam - mining / pool fee based like ByteEnt, except based on the other 3 pool fees - asset ID - 14092376023955917604

Combination of the 2% pool fee from pool.burst-team.us, and 33TB of BURST mining power More power being added now, 12 TB of another 26TB is plotted currently 7.30.16, paid monthly! This asset has released 60%, 40% has not been released.

Bsilver - silver backed BURST asset that pays dividends with mining and trading power - asset ID - 11249475790449858086 

With mining power that purchases more silver, and pays out asset holders. (3 months until silver can be cashed-in.)
    BSILVER is BURST's first Silver-backed asset. You can think of it like holding silver that pays dividends. The dividends will be paid by GPU, CPU, and HDD mining, as well as trading of silver, and crypto currencies.

• admin

Nice that you lump every asset of you and team members together. again.

Here some facts about the issuer for each one:

Burstize - Issuer: Crowetic, Haitch and daWallet

BURSTeam - Issuer: Haitch and Crowetic

ByteEnt - Issuer: Crowetic and Irontiga

BURSTaker - Issuer: Crowetic

Maybe this list is not complete, but I'm waiting that you elaborate who is actually issuer of each asset.

We have very respectable developers that surely are part of the Team but have no connection to the Assets.
    Everybody who actually put some work in the value of this coin is part of the Burst Team - this is not a private club:

Frilled Shark: who is also Asset Issuer himself and made a fantastic FAQ section
    IceBurst: who writes the best code the Android App has ever seen
    JohnathanMoura: Who is Webmaster of the Brazilian Burst Website and writing how-tos
    FXALTareeq: Who is our professional Analyst with his own blog
    Dario's Wallet: who is Webmaster of the Italian Site
    gpedro: who is Webmaster of the Portuguese Site
    and many more who are creating content. (PM me if I missed someone)

Thanks to you all being part of this project. Being part of what one can call Burst Team.

• @daWallet said in A list of the assets that crowetic and/or the BURST team run - Trusted asset issuer = trusted asset:

Nice that you lump every asset of you and team members together. again.

Here some facts about the issuer for each one:

Burstize - Issuer: Crowetic, Haitch and daWallet

BURSTeam - Issuer: Haitch and Crowetic

ByteEnt - Issuer: Crowetic and Irontiga

BURSTaker - Issuer: Crowetic

Maybe this list is not complete, but I'm waiting that you elaborate who is actually issuer of each asset.

We have very respectable developers that surely are part of the Team but have no connection to the Assets.
    Everybody who actually put some work in the value of this coin is part of the Burst Team - this is not a private club:

Frilled Shark: who is also Asset Issuer himself and made a fantastic FAQ section
    IceBurst: who writes the best code the Android App has ever seen
    JohnathanMoura: Who is Webmaster of the Brazilian Burst Website and writing how-tos
    FXALTareeq: Who is our professional Analyst with his own blog
    Dario's Wallet: who is Webmaster of the Italian Site
    gpedro: who is Webmaster of the Portuguese Site
    and many more who are creating content. (PM me if I missed someone)

Thanks to you all being part of this project. Being part of what one can call Burst Team.

if you notice, I put assets run by crowetic and/or the BURST team.

Nothing I said was in any way out of line with the truth.

You could have just as easily added who runs the assets without the unnecessary comment at the beginning.