BRS 2.0.0 Wallet Linux (Mintlinux 18.3) installation (old H2 db) or maria db

• Ok the old 1.3.6cg Wallet is running with some help of daWallet with this setting in the config file:

#Peer network
    nxt.peerServerPort = 8123
    nxt.peerServerHost = 0.0.0.0

#API network
    nxt.apiServerPort = 8125
    nxt.apiServerHost = 127.0.0.1
    nxt.allowedBotHosts = 127.0.0.1

#Using H2
    nxt.dbMaximumPoolSize=30
    nxt.dbUrl = jdbc:h2:./burst_db/burst;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=False
    nxt.dbUsername = sa
    nxt.dbPassword = sa

but in the brs 2.0.0 this isn't working. So does anyboby know what to do to get the BRS 2.0.0 running with Mintlinux 18.3 ?

• @burnme said in BRS 2.0.0 Wallet Linux (Mintlinux 18.3) installation (old H2 db) or maria db:

but in the brs 2.0.0 this isn't working.

You might want to share any error log with us ?

• Hi,

i want to use the old H2 Database.

BRS 2.0.0 is still using the maria but maria isn't installed. I need information how to get the BRS 2.0.0 use the old H2 database.
    Here you can see some information. BRS is still using the maria and this can't work in my case. So how to use the H2 ?

[INFO]... brs.Burst - DB.Username undefined. Default: >null<
    [INFO] ...brs.Burst - DB.Password undefined. Default: >null<
    [SEVERE]... com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool - HikariPool-1 - Exception during pool initialization.
    java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not connect to address=(host=localhost)(port=3306)(type=master) :

• Hi,

so i figured out how to install the BRS 2.0.0 with maria db. The BRS 2.0.0 is running. I make a how to for those with similiar problems like me. In a new post.

But before making an Installation how to and need to know where the blockchain during using maria.db is saved ?

I can't find the folder where the blockchain is saved.

Can someone tell me ?

• OK its stored in /var/lib/mysql/burstwallet.

So when everything is working and the blockchain is downloaded I tell you how to manual install the BRS 2.0.0 for Linux. 🙂

• Here is the link for my how to for Wallet BRS 2.0.0 install on Linux (Mintlinux 18.3) and any other Linux using the stable database mariadb. look on that :).

https://www.burstforum.net/topic/8952/brs-2-0-0-wallet-installation-linux-with-maria-database-manual-installation