Mining rigs, HDDs for sale

• I currently have 3 mining rigs and am building a 4th. The first 2 were internal/external systems I built over time as I was starting out. I have decided to go with server style rigs going forward so I’m going to sell my other 2 rigs.

Not sure how I want to do it, piece wise or full systems.
    I will describe what I want to part with to see if there is any interest.

First both these rigs are mining right now with no issues.

Most of the drives are under warranty until 11/18. Seagate has a great no hassle warranty policy.

Also if anyone is interested in buying the complete setups, I would turn over the password to the account so you could mine immediately instead of having to plot first. Then if you didn’t like the idea that I had the passphrase, you could either re plot a drive at a time so while you’re mining most of the HDDs, you would slowly convert to a new account one drive at a time, or just sweep earnings periodically from the mining account to a new account where I wouldn’t be able to access the funds.

Anyway, the first rig has a total capacity of 93TB.

7x4TB Seagate USB 3.0 self-powered drives
    8x8TB Seagate USB 3.0 powered drives.

It is run by a windows 10 pro touchscreen dell laptop i5 processor, 16GB ram and a 2TB OS c: drive partitioned with a 1TB plot file.

Blago miner will complete a scan in 75 seconds.

The laptop has 1 USB 3.0 port fed through 3 USB hubs. Additionally, there are power strips, cables and a UPS battery backup power supply. Running 24/7 average power draw is 70 watts.

Full rig, as described, ready to mine, $2350 shipped to anywhere in the US.

Otherwise, parts would be $19/TB for the 4TB drives and $17/TB for the 8TB drives. All drives include a USB cable and power supply, if applicable.

Rig #2 has a total capacity of 209TB 185TB.

2x3TB Seagate SATA internal drives.
    3x4TB Seagate USB 3.0 self-powered drives.
    1x5TB Toshiba SATA internal, non PMR drive.
    10x5TB Seagate USB 3.0 powered drives.
    1x8TB WD SATA internal drive.
    16 13x8TB Seagate USB 3.0 powered drives.

Computer:

AMD FX-8370 CPU with Wraith Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Motherboard
    16GB RAM
    OS drive: 500GB Samsung SSD
    4x 4-Port USB 3.0 PCIe cards
    Windows 10 pro

Blago miner will complete a scan in 75 seconds.

3 USB hubs. Additionally, there are power strips, cables and 2 UPS battery backup power supplies. Running 24/7 average power draw is 300 watts.

Full rig, as described, ready to mine (different acct from rig #1), $4450
    $4100 shipped to anywhere in the US.

I will wait awhile to see if there is any interest in the full rigs before selling pieces.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

• ....bump...

• Definitely would love to pick one of these up however a little low on funds at the moment.

Let me know if you end up selling just the drives and i'll try to pick some up~!

• @eq , well, it's been 8 days without any replies, so on a week or so, I would sell the drives only. Let me know what ones you want.

• This post is deleted!

• 3-8TB Seagate drives sold from rig #2, The original description is updated to reflect the sale.

• @rds how much is you internal 8TB and could you put it aside for me? I'm buying 1 8TB a month, so I already purchased one this month. If you are willing I will buy your internal 8TB mid June.

V/r,
    Cybermancer

Looks like your connection to BurstCoin - Efficient HDD Mining was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.