New BURSTMillions Lottery

• This is BURSTMillions Lottery, a lottery that will pay over 1.000.000 BURST to the first place and each ticket only cost 25 BURST... Go get yours!!!

This asset belongs to Lucky Games Investment Asset!
    Every share represents a ticket and will be payed out when all the assets have been sold and the challenge as been made...
    You can and probably is better if you choose your own ticket number and if you don't do that your ticket number will be generated randomly...
    To choose your ticket number send a message with the purchase of the assets or send a message to BURST-BJ4J-UAD2-BCND-57SBQ informing your desired ticket number and your BURST Address...
    There is a ticket list here updated at least one time every week for you could choose your tickets knowing that nobody else is in your ticket for now but your ticket could be splited with somebody else if the other person choose the same ticket or if randomly be picked.
    This mean that prizes could be splited and that could be a JACKPOT.
    Lost bet's will receive nothing. Please understand that this is a gamble!

• Wallet: BURST-BJ4J-UAD2-BCND-57SBQ
    • Asset ID: 1369609889622813028
    • Total Assets: 106700
    • Value: 25 BURST per asset (ticket)
    **Prizes:**
    1st Prize - 1.000.312,50 BURST
    2nd Prize - 500.156,25 BURST
    3rd Prize - 300.093,75 BURST
    4th Prize - 150.046,88 BURST
    5th Prize - 50.015,63 BURST

Fee of 25% ( - 1000 BURST for the open of the new asset) over the collected value that will be distributed like:
    60% to Lucky Games Investment Asset (18% of collected value)
    20% going to be kept for a JACKPOT that will occur every 5 "BURSTMillions" (6% of collected value)
    20% will be charged by me for the work related (6% of collected value)

The challenge will be when all assets are sold out and will be post on youtube as a video proof of this round...

Any doubts just ask... i'm thrilled to respond to all of them!

Lucky Games Investment Asset official thread: https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/918/ann-lucky-games-investment-asset

• Which ticket numbers can we choose from (which range)? Will it not be very inconvenient for you if a huge amount of people message you with the individual ticket number they want?

• @Propagandalf 0-106699 Sorry i though that i have already done this changes... Here's the link!

• @Propagandalf sorry for not respond to your second question, i should miss it xD Actually that way i skip the part of generate randomly a ticket number, but probably will be the same in amount of time that i spend doing this...

P.S.: Ticket List updated! check it out here !

• Ticket list Updated! You could check it out in here

• got a few numbers!

• @Burstminer cool man i will update the list later today or tomorrow max... I am thinking in a way of we could have more frequently draws... we should have news shortly xP

• Who monitors this lottery?
    How do we know there is full transparency?

• @nimbletoes It's me... the draw will be posted on youtube as video proof and if someone wants to sugest the way of the draw (some site that draws numbers and that let's me configure it properly according to the tickets to be drawn) for me it's ok too... I want this to be fair as the fair person that i am and that i've been showed to be in here?!

• @gpedro said in New BURSTMillions Lottery:

@nimbletoes It's me... the draw will be posted on youtube as video proof and if someone wants to sugest the way of the draw (some site that draws numbers and that let's me configure it properly according to the tickets to be drawn) for me it's ok too... I want this to be fair as the fair person that i am and that i've been showed to be in here?!

Here's a suggestion, why not broadcast your teamviewer account when you are drawing so that there will be witnesses real time. Shabby huh?

• I saw your post on my thread over here I would love to see my app in action on your next draw if you could make a video/livestream now that its updated to use your capacity. :)