Asset Exchange Not Showing Up In Local Wallet

• Not sure what is going on... Since last Qbundle update to the current version, my local wallet is not showing the asset exchange. When I click on my assets they try to load over and over... Had to go to browser wallet to buy into an asset... It said order placed and when I check a few minutes ago the order did not place... I reissued my buy order and It said order placed... I go back a little later and the order was not placed and my burst are back in the balance... This is all the online wallet in my browser... Then I check local wallet and still the same thing the exchange tries to load but never does... I am trying to buy into one of the @goodplanets new GPU assets... I'm going to bed but hope you guy can help me with a comment and I can buy in tomorrow. Thanks KC

• @kingcajun Well after restarting local wallet the shares showed up for the asset buy I was trying to make but the exchange itself still never loads... Geez! Strange things afoot! haha

• open Qbundle let it run and minimise it .... somthing funky is up with the GUI built into it sence last update. then get on web browser and go to http://localhost:8125/index.html and use the web browser to log into local wallet ... the the underlying wallet itself in Qbundle works just fine ... its the GUI thats messed up

• @gibsalot thanks... Everything in GUI works ok for me just can't load the AE which makes my OCD kick in... LOL, I just like things to work... Qbundle has been challenging to keep working, to say the least... But I like a good challenge! Thanks for the help and reply! Burst to the Moon and beyond! haha

• @kingcajun said in Asset Exchange Not Showing Up In Local Wallet:

@gibsalot thanks... Everything in GUI works ok for me just can't load the AE which makes my OCD kick in... LOL, I just like things to work... Qbundle has been challenging to keep working, to say the least... But I like a good challenge! Thanks for the help and reply! Burst to the Moon and beyond! haha

feel your pain. i have given up with qbundle. i now use creepMiner with cryptoguru online wallet. everything working sweeeeeet

• @zac123 Hopefully all the issues will be addressed in NEXT update... lol

• admin

@kingcajun I've said it more than once - QBundle is awesome for getting started, but once you understand the whole process, run the individual tools - it's a much happier experience.

• @haitch , I used to run the core wallets standalone, but I find Qbundle to be much more convenient. If you have multiple wallets, the accounts manager is awesome and the reward recipient is very painless. I have never tried to run the plotter or miner interface from Qbundle. I run these as standalones. But to be fair, Qbundle has a place on my machines.

• admin

@rds No argument, there is definitely a place for QBundle,but using it as your only interface into Burst isn't, in my opinion, good - miners need to understand how to walk without QBundle's training wheels.

• @haitch , true, I actually resisted using QBundle awhile back, thinking why do I need it, but decided to give it try and, as I said, certain features I like. Particularly, the encrypted account passwords feature. A step above the old style wallets encryption technique.

• @haitch as @rds said I use Qbundle out of convenience... But it causes my OCD to kick in from time to time... I just like the all in one concept because of being a lazy burst toddler I suppose... lol.