How to simultaneously mine Burst and BTCHD

• @haitch

was meant as a hint for @Energy

• admin

@eagle275 For the HDProxy I don't think those settings are even used - mine are the same as @Energy for the Proxy.

• @haitch @eagle275 As I said in the other post in the configuration of the scavenyer that copied from here to me it does not work if I do not add cpu_threads:

Now it seems that it is running, waiting 24 hours to see if I receive any payment

• @energy

check "Funds" page - upper part "Expected earnings" - there should appear lines that show that you successfully took part in the mining efforts

• Hey guys I am new to mining BHD. I have been mining Burstcoin for a while. I followed haitch's guide (thank you haitch) to dual mine and everything appears to be working accept I am not receiving any coins. My binding shows valid and the only odd thing I see is my DL Status. It still shows abnormal after a couple of days of mining. The weird thing is total capacity in my blago miner shows 87.3TB when my Burstcoin mining shows total capacity as 89.4TB. Any ideas? What is the best way to confirm everything is configured correctly?

• @kaufmg123

are both config files identical when it comes to which drives to scan? Do you possibly have one small drive not being scanned for burstcoin miner?

Also , related to the first part, are you mining the BHD with a Pool?

• Mining HDpool and 100-0 Burst Pool. 12-8TB drives with same drive paths in config files for miner and proxy.

• @kaufmg123

I just checked mine. I have 52.53 on the BHD miner and 53.78 on Burst, so although i am unsure what the discrepancy, at least we both have it.

In the setup screen on the Hpool does it show you accumulating coins there?

or do you have the box unchecked and your sending directly to wallet?

• This is all I see
    0_1554926393468_1.jpg

• did you put your api-key from hdpool into the related config ?

after setting everything up properly - of course "DL Submitting" should show as "normal"

also pay a "visit" to funds -> Earning summary .. do you see any undistributed earnings ? .. HDPool only pays out once a day at 11:00 (GMT+8h) .. so depending on your home .. could be at an unexpected time

If I were you - I'd try to minimize influence -factors .. download a fresh copy of hdminer.zip from hdpool , extract to an empty directory, set that up .. drives , api-key .. run hdminer .. see if that yields any change ...

As for the space difference ... 87.3 TB as in 1024 GB .. is 89.4 TiB (= 1000 GB) so both mean the same number ..

• Assuming that API key is the same as AccountKey then yes the API key from the home page of HDpool is in the proxy server config file. I am pretty sure I would not get a binding status valid or miner online if I did that part wrong. I just validated it as well. Earnings summary is empty as well.

• how much does it cost to send the bind in the wallet? isnt there a fee?

• only if you solo mine .. pool mining at least HDPool pays the fee for you ...

• Where can I get a coin to bind so I can mine solo. This pool is terrible. Been mining for a week and no coins.