Arbitraging Asset Idea

• Here is a brief rundown of what I think is a good asset platform.
    This asset would function on USD value. I will match the USD amount the asset raises. Let's say we raise 250$ I will match it with another 250$. We would put that money (500$) into arbitraging.co 's arbitraging platform that gives out about 1% daily. We will run the asset until 100% ROI (Until the site has given back 100% ROI on the 500$ investment) + another 10 days.

This should net shareholders a 2x profit + the 10 extra days that will be paid back to you guys.

The asset would then close at which point shareholders would be in profit and the initial investment would then be in my control.

If the site disappears, well then we both lose. Thoughts?

• The secondary option is an investment in novachain.cc rex bot.

This asset would function on USD value. I will match the USD amount the asset raises. Let's say we raise 250$ I will match it with another 250$. We would put that money (500$) into novachain.cc 's arbitraging platform that gives out about 1% daily.

The special thing here is, their coin is valued at 18 cents yet they are promotionally offering investments in their bot at 25 cents a coin. This means that with a 500$ investment, we would actually have a 694.44$ investment in the bot. Their bot also offers a daily compound feature.

We could then do 1 of 2 things.

1. A monster payout after 100 days of compound interest - 5% for me and -5% exchange sale fees. At which point 694$ compounded for 100 days averaging 0.9% daily would be 1701.1842455$ Around 1000$ Profit -10% 900$ profit that would be paid out compared to the 250$ investment

2. Or we could do a nice passive pay the profits as they come but their is a 5% sale fee so we would pay like monthly or something and run the asset still 10 days longer than 100% ROI (100% roi is before after sale fees).

After that the asset would end, I would retain the initial investment and we will both be in profit.

If the site disappears, well we both lose.

• Bitconneeeeeeeeect!! 😄

• @kmaxkmax

Will never consider that at all. 1% profit daily? Do people really believe that?

• @hlbcal Checkout the sites.