How to Mine Burstcoin with 1 Wallet & "Multiple PC" harddrives

• Hello,
    I am new to mining Burstcoin and therefore a little confused. I am trying to mine Burstcoin on multiple PCs (each PC having multiple hard drives) with 1 wallet.

This is what I have setup and what I am attempting to do:

• I have created 1 local Burstcoin wallet on my primary PC. This PC is the newest PC that I have. It will be the primary miner...

• I have loaded the latest stable version of Qbundle. And I have downloaded and been using Xplotter. To distinguish between the 2 plotter methods.....I am not using Dynamic Plotting.

• Then I have 3 other PCs that I would like to have mine Burstcoin. I guess they would be considered secondary miners.

• I have 3 to 4 hard drives that are plotted and connected to each pc.

So how do I setup this network of miners to all mine Burstcoin? I would like them all to connect to one Pool and use the 1 wallet that I have created.

I read somewhere that you can do this with the Proxy setting, but I do not see that setting anywhere in Qbundle.

Is there a better way to do this? Please be as detailed as possible.

Thank you,
    MrFisherman

• Simplest solution would be to use pool mining - except you have like thousands of TB of local HDD-space (ok .. some hundred TB would be probably sufficient for now - but the difficulty rises .. meaning the total capacity that burst "knows" )

Second way that comes to mind is to use an online-wallet .. as this makes it easier to relay your mined burst to one wallet

Edit:
    Sorry was interrupted by lunchbreak

Third and probably easiest .. Use the numeric account ID from the "qbundle PC" ... and assure that all plotted files are sequential

PC1 ... 0 to 1000
    PC2 ..1001 to 2000
    PC3 .. 2001 to 3000
    PC4 .. 3001 to 4000
    and so fort