Goodplanets is back with a sincere message to all.

• Greetings everyone,

I am returning to the burstforum.net like the prodigals son, you knew I would. I want to express my sincerest apology for all who have been following along with expectations financial and feduciary.

If so then it is likely that I have let you down in some way or another and for that I truly am sorry.

My life has taken a drastic turn for the better.

'Luctor Et Emergo' is a latin phrase that means 'struggle to emerge' like a arthropod from it's cocoon.

I want to take this short moment to tell everyone that 'yes, I am back' and 'there will be continuation and resolution of our BURST asset endeavors.

But most of all I want to shake this persona or brand image of goodplanets and truly introduce myself.

I'm 36, I'm a young man. I have virtually no accredidations other than 'street cred' and as far as that goes, my image is apparently mixed.

I'm fine with that. I just want to move forward.

I moved to New Orleans, should be safe telling everyone that, anyway...

my quality of life is significantly improved from when I was living in Virginia and I still have a drive in me to learn grow and share my experiences with the good people of the internet to the best of my abilities and within reason.

cool thing is power is cheaper here! i'm literally surprised. a very nice perk of the whole transition.

anyway, my name is Alexander but i guess Lex was just the best way to call me so they call me Lex and I'm a human with positive intentions just like you and I'm sorry I've let you down if i have. I hope to invest and rebuild the relationships that have driven me to realize this project as it was and to continue to do so as it should be.

I'm open to ideas, suggestions, advice, lessons, anecdotal experiences, please tell me what I could be doing to make us right again.

I'll be taking all this in and working out the best way to continue to serve the community at large.

OK, all that being said,

The masternode asset was frozen, some was liquidated into suqa and raven.

if you hold a gp's masternode asset we're going to go ahead and give you the mining asset so you can continue to recieve a dividend for your contribution to the growth of the GP mining project.

the mining project asset will pay bonus dividends from the masternode asset revenue periodically in an attempt to catch up on missed dividend payouts.

The mining project will be restructured in light of the BHD blockchain mining and the associated range of profitability.

No need to go into more detail here I just wanna come out be honest and transparent.

I'll post some picks of the current set up, stats and everything upon request!

If you have one or any of GP's assets please reach out and touch base so we can come to a resolution.

Best regards to all,

Alexander "Goodplanets"