@Ogull i read the thread and didn't undestand a lot because of luck of info.
You said that many blocks that should be won by you a won by others. Can you just give us more info. In your screenshot we can't see anything. So please give us more so we can talk about it.
- Which exactly block you say was stolen by you?
- What was your DL's for that blocks?
- we will see after that who really won that blocks and with what DL's.
- In what pool you were when this happend?
In addition is good to know that you can be beated by other miner with worst DL if he is faster than you. I have cases when my confirmed DL from the pool was 227sec. and was beated by 240 sec. But again this is normal because the other miner is broadcasted the his DL earlier than me.
But that could happend only with closer DL's
If you a beaten from DL's that are minutes worst than yours than you should be worried and look in your stuff:
- IS your clock synchronized!
- Make sure that your pool is confirming your DL's. If you send DL and the pool don't confirm it than the problem is in the pool.
So be more specific if you want to dig in the case. Make screenshots of your miner with send and confirmed DL's, so we can check your situation.